Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I guess it's time to introduce myself?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hey ugly welcome again haha, I've already seen you a bit on the forum so it was a bit surprising for me your introduction

Definitely the userbar hunting it's something very special from ck! Not everything is about neopets so you can find other stuff to talk to so you'll find yourelf more comfortable here. In time and with patience you can also rank up if you really wanna help the community.

Btw your pets sound so adorable! Any chance we can get a little peek at them?

Yeah, I've been around for a while, but I thought I never introduced myself before
    Apparently I did... but ignore that hahaha
    I want to try and be more active and get more userbars to make my account look prettier 🥺
    I also might do artsy stuff on here, but would empty my petpages of my art first, just to be safe.

Also, I don't know much about the coding here and such (I can't even get my siggy to work)
    I hope this works but this is my cat. He's not even a spawn of Satan, he's the devil himself.
    (He's a Devon rex)
    (you need an account to see links)

R.I.P.
    was literally the best pet site ever

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ugly For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-17-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    Yeah, I've been around for a while, but I thought I never introduced myself before
    Apparently I did... but ignore that hahaha
    I want to try and be more active and get more userbars to make my account look prettier 🥺
    I also might do artsy stuff on here, but would empty my petpages of my art first, just to be safe.

Also, I don't know much about the coding here and such (I can't even get my siggy to work)
    I hope this works but this is my cat. He's not even a spawn of Satan, he's the devil himself.
    (He's a Devon rex)
    He really seems a grumpy cat haha, very cute! At leats he's not having any cold

I'm glad we're having you here, I really hope to see you around (and unlock these bars together!)

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    He really seems a grumpy cat haha, very cute! At leats he's not having any cold

I'm glad we're having you here, I really hope to see you around (and unlock these bars together!)
    Thanks!!
    I love your userbars! Especially the mkth one. I kinda want to collect pink and greens now

R.I.P.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ugly For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-17-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    After all these years...
    I did have an older account but sadly can't remember the username, but now I'm UGLY!

I'm just a regular neopian, hoping that TNT will ever fix the site because I'm too attached to my pixels to leave. Please give us back the games ):
    In real life I'm just a small dude studying zoology, living in a small house with my too many pets. I like drawing and .. uhh gaming, binging, animals.
    Just a regular person I guess. I obviously don't want to expose too much for safety reasons

I do want to be more active here, but I don't have much to do or many people to talk to.
    I do love the vibe on this site though. So far everyone is very kind and helpful???
    Might consider getting more into pokemon. I'm a big fan of the first three generations, but I only collect pokemon cards and play pokeMMO once in a while.

Also, I'm trying to be more active on other pet sites! I used to play marapets AGES ago.
    Currently hoping my fave death pet site will come back to live
    Hi Ugly!! Im sure youre anything but! So nice to meet you and welcome to CK! hope to see you around <3 please let me know if you get into pokemon big time player here

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi Ugly!! Im sure youre anything but! So nice to meet you and welcome to CK! hope to see you around <3 please let me know if you get into pokemon big time player here
    thanks!
    I've always been a big pokemon fan, but I've only played the first three games on the gameboy, watched the show up to gen 4, and am actively collecting cards! ^^
    I do play pokeMMO once in a while, but it's in phases haha. We never had money for other consoles so I never experienced playing later pokemon games, I'm a total noob.

R.I.P.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    Welcome, Ugly!! Your cat is absolutely adorable!!

Looking forward to seeing you join in on some userbar hunts! It's absolutely gotten me to participate more in this community, and I'm so glad I did cause I've made some great friends c: Would love to see your art too, if you end up deciding to share.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom View Post
    Welcome, Ugly!! Your cat is absolutely adorable!!

Looking forward to seeing you join in on some userbar hunts! It's absolutely gotten me to participate more in this community, and I'm so glad I did cause I've made some great friends c: Would love to see your art too, if you end up deciding to share.
    I'll DM you my art! I'm always open for commissions, and sometimes requests, it really depends on how busy I am.
    I hope to make more friends too, the community has always been nice so far o:

R.I.P.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi and welcome to ck!
    It's really nice how you channel your love for animals in both having many pets and also studying zoology. It's awesome imo!

There are a lot to do in the forums, try going around and see if any thread piques your interest. You can feel free to share your thoughts in any of them
    Hope to see you around! ^~^

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi Ugly (that feels mean lol)
    I think at this point the majority of us are just holding out hope that the site will... get good again.
    Every new NC release is like a dagger to my heart lol

But I'm in the same boat as you, I just like to hang out here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Welcome Ugly!
    I've seen you a few times around the forums, love your posts on "What gets under your skin.." and I've always thought your username was pretty cool

Your cat is so cute and derpy! Did he make that hole? xD