66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Crawling out of the Box~ Hello

Hello there,I'm an old Clraik member here but this is probably my first introduction,back then i'm just lurking around as i play neopets.To me Neopet & Clraik are bind together as one, if i quit Neopets i would also be away from clraik

Um I go by KJ or JiU (which is my Bias) so it would be cool with me. Actually, i'm curious which one came to your mind first when you saw my username. (As it is a combination of both)

A little self-introduction, i should say i'm an introvert as i don't really like to talk much although i do join into conversations if i can or if i think it's comfortable to do so but i probably won't be the one to initiate one.
    My hobbies would Art related like drawings, photoshop (lost touch with it), playing with air dry clay. But then im too lazy to refine my skills on those which lead to them being lost i guess. I should really fix this bad habit (one day maybe?)

Like others i do like to watch anime, dramas, music and webtoons/manwa/manhua (i dropped manga because i got hooked up with the colors and i can't return to black & white).

As for neopets what i enjoy most would be the customization & NC stuffs usually hang around the fourms in that area back then. For now im just logging in and out for dailies & events if there are any.

That will be all for now and looking forward to making new friends over here. Bye and a good day to everyone

Ah! and lastly a greeting to any Somnia around here (i have only met 1 so far )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-23-2023)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Glad to see you around, JiU! I'm not familiar with your bias but if she's the one in that gif then she's super cute!

I also love NC and customizing my Neopets... it's a habit, at this point!

What kinds of things have you made with clay? Have you ever tried pottery on a wheel? (I haven't but I'm just curious!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

KJiU (03-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    Glad to see you around, JiU! I'm not familiar with your bias but if she's the one in that gif then she's super cute!

I also love NC and customizing my Neopets... it's a habit, at this point!

What kinds of things have you made with clay? Have you ever tried pottery on a wheel? (I haven't but I'm just curious!)
    Hello Flordibel, yeah she is the one in the gif she is from the K-pop group Dreamcatcher. and its nice to meet a fellow NC customization lover ahaha (once stepped in you can't get out of it i guess xD).

Oh i did not try pottery haha i guess i have no talent on those xD i only play around with air dry clays for a short period to make some tiny stuffs i will post them below.

(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-23-2023),Dero (03-23-2023),Flordibel (03-23-2023),Ice (03-23-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Welcome (back) KJ!! Happy to chat with a fellow kpop lover and Somnia ^^ honestly when I read your username I thought the K was for Korean hahaha because that would make sense 😂 also your air dry clay figures are so cute! I binge watch crafting videos on YT even though I never do anything myself but they are so relaxing to watch. People are so talented, I hope you can pick it up again one day if you enjoy it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (03-23-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Hello there,I'm an old Clraik member here but this is probably my first introduction,back then i'm just lurking around as i play neopets.To me Neopet & Clraik are bind together as one, if i quit Neopets i would also be away from clraik

Um I go by KJ or JiU (which is my Bias) so it would be cool with me. Actually, i'm curious which one came to your mind first when you saw my username. (As it is a combination of both)

A little self-introduction, i should say i'm an introvert as i don't really like to talk much although i do join into conversations if i can or if i think it's comfortable to do so but i probably won't be the one to initiate one.
    My hobbies would Art related like drawings, photoshop (lost touch with it), playing with air dry clay. But then im too lazy to refine my skills on those which lead to them being lost i guess. I should really fix this bad habit (one day maybe?)

Like others i do like to watch anime, dramas, music and webtoons/manwa/manhua (i dropped manga because i got hooked up with the colors and i can't return to black & white).

As for neopets what i enjoy most would be the customization & NC stuffs usually hang around the fourms in that area back then. For now im just logging in and out for dailies & events if there are any.

That will be all for now and looking forward to making new friends over here. Bye and a good day to everyone

Ah! and lastly a greeting to any Somnia around here (i have only met 1 so far )
    Welcome to the community, officially! Thanks for the intro, KJ.

You might see us together with Neo but a lot of other members think otherwise! Lots of cool content outside of Neo that comes from the members here... I'll let you discover it all on your own though. Don't shy away from the different forum sections we have.

Hope you've been enjoying your time here... you're almost in the 10 year club as well.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

KJiU (03-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Welcome (back) KJ!! Happy to chat with a fellow kpop lover and Somnia ^^ honestly when I read your username I thought the K was for Korean hahaha because that would make sense 😂 also your air dry clay figures are so cute! I binge watch crafting videos on YT even though I never do anything myself but they are so relaxing to watch. People are so talented, I hope you can pick it up again one day if you enjoy it
    Hello Somnia, haha yes the first instinct for K as kpop lover would definetly be Kpop / Korea xD and is always fun to watch clay crafting youtube videos to admire their skills & talents.

I think part of the reason i stop was also due to the tutorials being hard to find as the videos usually are fast forwarded hence cant really understand or follow them due to lack of skills and practice. And the clay brands are confusing for mini figurine craft, they have different types for different parts

I will do that once i fixed that laziness and head back to take on the challenge of meshing those squishy clays xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, officially! Thanks for the intro, KJ.

You might see us together with Neo but a lot of other members think otherwise! Lots of cool content outside of Neo that comes from the members here... I'll let you discover it all on your own though. Don't shy away from the different forum sections we have.

Hope you've been enjoying your time here... you're almost in the 10 year club as well.
    Thank you Joe , firstly for clraik , secondly for the bot and lasty for the welcome xD

Yes i will slowly explore all the areas in the forum Proud to be part of the soon be "10-Year club" member ahaha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-23-2023)