DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Congrats @(you need an account to see links) ya big brain you! 🧠 That's such an amazing accomplishment! I hope you take some.time to celebrate and treat yourself for all that hard work!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Menine (03-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Thank you all for the kind replies. I am not replying everyone, but I'm happy with every post in this thread <3

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Yay congratulations!!!! I hope you celebrate this awesome accomplishment - maybe a favorite treat or outing!
    I'm going to celebrate with a chocolate cake later today 😋
    But I am thinking about buying a Nintendo Switch for me, since I'm going to save a lot of money studying for free I can gift myself something a bit expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Congratulations @(you need an account to see links) I think I remember you mentioned this at Danny thread and you weren't sure about getting in? But YOU DID!

This is an amazing step for you what a great surprise must had been 💜 I'm still impressed at your job, here wishing you for the best because you got this!
    YEEESSS, I mentioned it this week here in ck! I was feeling very anxious because other candidates were senior and have years of career and I'm still a begginer. I still don't believe it ^_^
    Results came out today, I felt I should share my happiness with the community

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Congrats Menine!! That is so huge and I really hope you enjoy your time in the program also paying no fees? What a dream!! 🥳
    Studying for free is the best part, I wouldn't be able to afford it in a private university. Cheapest master degree where I live is the entire course for about 50k (it lasts 2 years) and the monthly minimum wage in my country is 1.3k. I feel like a won a lotery prize ^^

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-16-2023),Ice (03-16-2023)