25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Hey moduki! Welcome to ck!
    The score sender is awesome! There's lots of other great offerings here that will make your Neo life a little easier too. Have fun discovering them all!
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dasvidaniya For This Useful Post:

Rinon (03-17-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hello there! Welcome to CK, hope you feel at home surrounded by a ton of helpful and social people willing to lend you a hand at any time!
    I too was drawn to jo3's SS after returning to CK and decided to support the cause by getting Vip status for a month to give it a try and let me tell you, it amazed me! Was finally able to get past a lot of scores I deemed impossible or didn't have the patience or skills to get past (Looking at you, keyboard typing game...)

I saw you're in an Overwatch 2 mood, who do you main and how have you been liking the game? I personally only tried it out when it released and due to Blizzard's questionable decisions decided I wouldn't support it anymore for the time being, which is sad being that the game is fun but bad balancing can make it torturing at times.

Have fun!
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dero For This Useful Post:

Rinon (03-17-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the forum, moduki!

Appreciate you making an intro thread after considering it! And happy to hear my score sender helped you out...?

See you around! Cheers ~
    Yeah the SS did help a lot! Thanks for your work!

Quote Originally Posted by Dero View Post
    Hello there! Welcome to CK, hope you feel at home surrounded by a ton of helpful and social people willing to lend you a hand at any time!
    I too was drawn to jo3's SS after returning to CK and decided to support the cause by getting Vip status for a month to give it a try and let me tell you, it amazed me! Was finally able to get past a lot of scores I deemed impossible or didn't have the patience or skills to get past (Looking at you, keyboard typing game...)

I saw you're in an Overwatch 2 mood, who do you main and how have you been liking the game? I personally only tried it out when it released and due to Blizzard's questionable decisions decided I wouldn't support it anymore for the time being, which is sad being that the game is fun but bad balancing can make it torturing at times.

Have fun!
    I mainly play supports nowadays. Overwatch 2 is a love hate situation for me, but I think at least they're trying a bit harder to fix stuff. (PvE when?) Also because all the other FPS games haven't really appealed to me lately. T_T
    Ow is still fun with friends though, ngl.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Hello and welcome moduki! Like everyone has already said before, you have such a cute avatar!

I couldn't help but see you talking about Overwatch 2, and I believe everyone has a love-hate relationship with that game. (PvE when indeed?)
    Nothing really quite feels like Overwatch so it's hard to move to any other FPS...

Signature requests (you need an account to see links)