DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Hey hey, welcome to ck Polorin! We were all lurkers at some point!
    I'm not even active on Neo right now, but I like to hang around here and chat xD Lots of different forums for different topics, hopefully you can find something that interests you!
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Heyo there! Welcome! I myself am also more of a lurker than poster to be honest, so I completely understand the process of having to break the ice and then having to keep up with it, hahahaha
    All in all, I hope you feel as welcome as I have been. The community in this website is incredibly friendly and charming, so I doubt you'll have any troubles feeling right at home.
    May I add that I saw your avy and think it's an incredibly genius idea to include a customized user bar in it?! Holy guac!!!
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabella View Post
    Hey and welcome! I have also taken a bunch of hiatuses from Neo but I can totally relate to wanting to check in for new scripts, etc. The community is really fun and has lots of things beyond Neo, though, so I hope you'll find more things to get involved in!
    arabella, thank you so much for the warm welcome! i'm glad to know there are many other things to get involved in here beyond neo, so i'm definitely looking forward to exploring more. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Hey Polorin welcome to the forum! As others have pointed out it's not necessary to only talk about Neopets here, that's only a part of ck. Do you play other games or have a passionated hobby?

Whenever you feel comfortable you can come and engage on the threads, little by little at your own rythm. You never know when you can make a new friend or find someone with similar likes
    thank you, dark skies! it's great to know ck is not only about neo. i have a few hobbies, like working out and writing. i used to play more games years ago... now i have a few games i bought on steam and still haven't played yet, lol. rl is tough sometimes... however, it's amazing how it seems to be possible to talk about anything in this community! i'm really happy i introduced myself. =)

i appreciate your advice about taking things at my own pace and engaging when i feel comfortable. thanks again! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by macaronbae View Post
    Welcome! It took me a whole year to introduce myself and become active so I totally feel you. I'm just now getting into the swing of things, and I can't lie, I'm on here more than I care to admit hahaha.
    thanks for welcoming me, macaronbae! it's great to know that i'm not alone in taking my time to become active on the forum! i'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it now and hopefully i will too! it's okay to spend a lot of time on here, we all need a break from reality sometimes, right? x)

Quote Originally Posted by Dasvidaniya View Post
    Hey hey, welcome to ck Polorin! We were all lurkers at some point!
    I'm not even active on Neo right now, but I like to hang around here and chat xD Lots of different forums for different topics, hopefully you can find something that interests you!
    thank you for welcoming me, dasvidaniya! ^^ it's good to know it's common to start as a lurker, but i'm glad to be here now!

you guys are so welcoming that i'm already feeling at home!

Quote Originally Posted by Deroiito View Post
    Heyo there! Welcome! I myself am also more of a lurker than poster to be honest, so I completely understand the process of having to break the ice and then having to keep up with it, hahahaha
    All in all, I hope you feel as welcome as I have been. The community in this website is incredibly friendly and charming, so I doubt you'll have any troubles feeling right at home.
    May I add that I saw your avy and think it's an incredibly genius idea to include a customized user bar in it?! Holy guac!!!
    thank you, deroiito! ^^

i think it's very common to start here just lurking and after some months (even years) start being active, lol. but i'm already feeling part of the community since everyone is so nice. it's so different from the neoboards!

i'm glad you liked my avatar! ^^ i was navigating the forum and saw so many people with avatars with fake userbars and i thought it was so cute i decided to make my own! it's been a while since i did something like that so i'm happy it's appreciated!
    Last edited by Polorin; 03-14-2023 at 09:26 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

Arabella (03-14-2023),DarkSkies (03-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Polorin View Post
    thank you, tsunamy! ^^

i've been spending a bit more time here and i was surprised to see so many different threads. i used to come here just to look for neopets related content so i had no idea you were such a friendly community. i mean, there is even a homework helping thread! i wish i was here before, when i was younger.

i also see that there are threads about fitness, which i like... and there are some art related ones that are not exclusive for drawing (like your signature factory, that i love!)... so i do think i can participate more ^^

thank you very much, nattiee! ^^

well, it's hard to say what's my favorite thing there, lol. used to be collecting avatars, but now that the games are down i mostly need some very rare random ones. so now i think i'm just raising np. ):

the giveaway is very cool! i love that avatar... but i wonder how is it possible to advertise the community on neoboards?

hm, there are so many things i like to do for fun... i'm a gym rat, for example, i talk about that a lot, lol. i used to be kind of a writer some time ago... and a forum rpg player. i love art related things, but i'm not very good at drawing...

i see there are some threads here about the things that i like so i'm gonna try to interact more. ^^
    Isn't it a gorgeous avatar?! Swoon.
    You can advertise with shell accounts if you have any

Gym rat, you say! What's your favourite area to workout? Do you have a rotation of equipment you use?
    Cant wait to see you around the boards more. We have fun events that involve writing and art throughout the year. Hope you join! You dont have to be great ( I'm sure not! ) but it's a nice way to immerse yourself in the community and make some friends.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Polorin View Post
    hi!

well, i'm usually just a lurker here. i see you guys are restricting people that don't post often and i get it's quite concerning that people come and go without saying anything... so i thought i should introduce myself...

i'm not very talkative, i'm sorry about that. i say i'm mostly curious than anything, lol. i use some scripts that make my life easier (imo it shouldn't be considered cheating but it's a gray area i think) and used to use the cheat engine to slow down some games. never used an autobuyer or anything like that...

from time to time i come here to see what you guys are talking about, but i'm not that active on neo either... so many hiatuses, lol

hm, that's mostly it i think. nice to meet you guys!
    Welcome to the forum, officially!

Thanks for the intro, and appreciate you understanding why we gate-keep some areas of the community from public view. Lots of worthy content for your pleasure while also encouraging you to be a little more social and perhaps make a cool friend or two.

Glad to see we're able to fuel your interest with our bots. We have the best community for that stuff. But we're so much more than automating Neo!

Congrats on your first two userbar unlocks.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------