Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

old user, only introducing myself now

hi!

well, i'm usually just a lurker here. i see you guys are restricting people that don't post often and i get it's quite concerning that people come and go without saying anything... so i thought i should introduce myself...

i'm not very talkative, i'm sorry about that. i say i'm mostly curious than anything, lol. i use some scripts that make my life easier (imo it shouldn't be considered cheating but it's a gray area i think) and used to use the cheat engine to slow down some games. never used an autobuyer or anything like that...

from time to time i come here to see what you guys are talking about, but i'm not that active on neo either... so many hiatuses, lol

hm, that's mostly it i think. nice to meet you guys!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 5h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Welcome to ck! Definitely understand the hiatuses. I'm prone to them myself. Hope to see you around the boards more often! Don't be shyy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Polorin (03-10-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hi Polorin and welcome! You want to talk lurking and hiatuses? I made my account in 2012 and looked around then just disappeared into the void lol. Same with neopets, unfortunately. That's why I was never active here, but then more recently I thought "hey I don't need to be active on neo to be active here." I think it's cool to interact with neo players in a "safer" space with regards to cheating or whatever. There's lots of different posts of various interests so hopefully you find something that you'd like to talk about and engage the community with!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lint For This Useful Post:

Polorin (03-10-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    aero and lint, thank you so much for the warm welcome!

it's true that it seems to be safer to talk about neopets here than other places! even if my account is not that amazing i'm always afraid of posting on boards and someone decides to report me, lol. idk, people are too suspicious nowadays.

i'm gonna navigate the forum a bit more so i can try to be more active ^^

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi Polorin, welcome to ck!

Hopefully once you find some thread that catches your attention more than usual, you can pitch in with your thoughts ^^
    And also, you are more than welcome to be in ck, no matter what your "cheating status" in Neo is, so don't feel bad about it or anything~

Hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey Polorin, welcome

What's your favourite thing to do on Neopets right now? Have you seen (you need an account to see links) j03 is hosting? Super easy to enter!

What do you like to do for fun?

It's a great community, I hope you stick around and hangout with us! We do a bunch of cool things and do a couple cute activities throughout the year.

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hi Polorin, welcome to ck!

Hopefully once you find some thread that catches your attention more than usual, you can pitch in with your thoughts ^^
    And also, you are more than welcome to be in ck, no matter what your "cheating status" in Neo is, so don't feel bad about it or anything~

Hope to see you around the forums
    thank you, tsunamy! ^^

i've been spending a bit more time here and i was surprised to see so many different threads. i used to come here just to look for neopets related content so i had no idea you were such a friendly community. i mean, there is even a homework helping thread! i wish i was here before, when i was younger.

i also see that there are threads about fitness, which i like... and there are some art related ones that are not exclusive for drawing (like your signature factory, that i love!)... so i do think i can participate more ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Hey Polorin, welcome

What's your favourite thing to do on Neopets right now? Have you seen (you need an account to see links) j03 is hosting? Super easy to enter!

What do you like to do for fun?

It's a great community, I hope you stick around and hangout with us! We do a bunch of cool things and do a couple cute activities throughout the year.
    thank you very much, nattiee! ^^

well, it's hard to say what's my favorite thing there, lol. used to be collecting avatars, but now that the games are down i mostly need some very rare random ones. so now i think i'm just raising np. ):

the giveaway is very cool! i love that avatar... but i wonder how is it possible to advertise the community on neoboards?

hm, there are so many things i like to do for fun... i'm a gym rat, for example, i talk about that a lot, lol. i used to be kind of a writer some time ago... and a forum rpg player. i love art related things, but i'm not very good at drawing...

i see there are some threads here about the things that i like so i'm gonna try to interact more. ^^
    Last edited by Polorin; 03-12-2023 at 10:13 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (03-14-2023),TsUNaMy WaVe (03-13-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hey and welcome! I have also taken a bunch of hiatuses from Neo but I can totally relate to wanting to check in for new scripts, etc. The community is really fun and has lots of things beyond Neo, though, so I hope you'll find more things to get involved in!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hey Polorin welcome to the forum! As others have pointed out it's not necessary to only talk about Neopets here, that's only a part of ck. Do you play other games or have a passionated hobby?

Whenever you feel comfortable you can come and engage on the threads, little by little at your own rythm. You never know when you can make a new friend or find someone with similar likes

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Welcome! It took me a whole year to introduce myself and become active so I totally feel you. I'm just now getting into the swing of things, and I can't lie, I'm on here more than I care to admit hahaha.

Signature by Wave's Signatures Factory
    Thank you for my Ryu bar Great White North!