DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    699 times
    Time Online
    217d 19h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you for posting and reminding me I was going to write about it!!

I started this book in a waiting room a few weeks back, and am finally returning to it! First of all, having recently read Paolini's other recent book, To Sleep in a Sky of Stars (I recommend to sci-fi/sci-fi curious people) - it's so funny seeing the tie-ins since even though they are written about totally different universes. There are some clear allusions and it's great.

I think the one thing that I've noticed that's bugging me to most, compared to TSIASOS, is how Murtagh's personality is described, so consistently, and spelled out. I get it, he's an angsty young man who's been through the absolutely unlivable and lived to tell the tale, but I don't need as much repeat on it. I I'm about 1/2 way through the book now so I'll see if this changes. Plot wise, it's looking to be pretty interesting!

For those curious, as of the 1/2 way point, Eragon and Saphira and Arya are only mentioned - this seems to be Murtagh's personal quest.

I'll report back when I've finished the book!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-29-2023),♥ Shinx ♥ (12-26-2023)