Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    What is couch co-op?
    Oh! We play together on the same system/tv instead of online (so we didn't have to buy two copies of the same game). It's not split screen, so I can get a little frustrating when one of us wants to move on and the other is still lingering but if you push hard enough the game will drag the other person along with you haha.

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Megiddo (06-10-2023),Nattiee (06-11-2023),Slowpoke (06-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I am absolutely loving Diablo 4, it's super fun with friends and there is tons of content to do.

Is anyone else struggling with boss fights solo? I feel like as a Sorcerer with a "leveling build" I am struggling against bosses and I feel like I do no damage. Do you have builds you switch between?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryFaerie View Post
    Oh! We play together on the same system/tv instead of online (so we didn't have to buy two copies of the same game). It's not split screen, so I can get a little frustrating when one of us wants to move on and the other is still lingering but if you push hard enough the game will drag the other person along with you haha.
    Oh! I used to do this kinda but we'd be on different systems. We'd have 2 TVs beside each other to either play together or spend time together (1 person watching their show, the other gaming)
    I feel like I'd get frustrated for sure if there was a fight happening and the other person moved so far out of range it took you with them lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I caved this morning and bought the game on PS5. It's currently downloading but with my crappy internet it'll take a few hours to download.

That'll give me time to research builds and whatnot.

Anybody got any recommendations or general tips before I start?

I�ve been around...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Megiddo For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    I caved this morning and bought the game on PS5. It's currently downloading but with my crappy internet it'll take a few hours to download.

That'll give me time to research builds and whatnot.

Anybody got any recommendations or general tips before I start?
    I basically followed all of the icyveins leveling builds to the T. This let me just mindlessly not worry about builds and they have pretty good basic guides to get you started! What class are you going to start off with?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Map For This Useful Post:

Megiddo (06-12-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Map View Post
    I basically followed all of the icyveins leveling builds to the T. This let me just mindlessly not worry about builds and they have pretty good basic guides to get you started! What class are you going to start off with?
    I'm thinking Druid or Necromancer because I never played them much in D2. I'm immediately drawn to Rogue because I played Demon Hunter the most in D3 and enjoyed it but I think I'm due for a change. I think I prefer the look of the Necromancer builds over the Druid ones. Summoner Necromancer just sounds better to me than Wolf Companion.

I�ve been around...

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    712 times
    Time Online
    83d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    A big thank you to $(you need an account to see links) and $(you need an account to see links) for teaching me the ropes of D4 and helping me level and complete the first act! I’m a total newbie to this franchise and so far it’s been very fun to play!
    I’m enjoying the necromancer role and I’ll deffo be looking into the guide on icy veins about it

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (06-13-2023),Megiddo (06-13-2023),Nattiee (06-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    A big thank you to $(you need an account to see links) and $(you need an account to see links) for teaching me the ropes of D4 and helping me level and complete the first act! I’m a total newbie to this franchise and so far it’s been very fun to play!
    I’m enjoying the necromancer role and I’ll deffo be looking into the guide on icy veins about it
    How's the Necro? Is it like a "Summon a whole army" Necromancer or a "Summon a few really strong guys" kind of Necromancer?

I�ve been around...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 14h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    How's the Necro? Is it like a "Summon a whole army" Necromancer or a "Summon a few really strong guys" kind of Necromancer?
    Rogue is absolutely bonkers, I play Sorcerer and my friend's rogue does so much more damage than me and clears things super fast. From what I've seen Necromancer doesn't really do much of the summoning like a d2 Summon Necromancer, I think you have up to 5 skeletons and then you unlock a Golem?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Map For This Useful Post:

Megiddo (06-13-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 9h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    It’s actually pretty interesting. You have 3 different “sets” of minions or skeletons and you can customize them with their own unique skill tree. You have about 4-5 melee skeletons that can be damage or defensive, then you have about 3-4 mage caster type skeletons and finally a big beefy golem guy. You can even sacrifice the ability to call the skeletons and instead, deal more damage. I really like how customizable the builds are. It gives you a chance to try out so many different combinations of abilities!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Map View Post
    Rogue is absolutely bonkers, I play Sorcerer and my friend's rogue does so much more damage than me and clears things super fast. From what I've seen Necromancer doesn't really do much of the summoning like a d2 Summon Necromancer, I think you have up to 5 skeletons and then you unlock a Golem?
    @(you need an account to see links) plays a rogue and I play a sorcerer and together we are in unstoppable force in those dungeons hahaha

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Megiddo (06-13-2023)