52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m

D4 Drops/Promotions

Figured maybe this deserved its own thread seeing as how there have been a couple promotions and things since the game came out. Maybe if anyone sees anything cool they can post it here!

Season 2 just started and there's an event happening between Oct 17 and Nov 13. Here are the details:

Diablo 4 Season of Blood Twitch Drops

Rewards
    Week 1 - Necromancer, Rogue & Sorcerer
    Week 2 - Barbarian & Druid
    Week 3 - Barbarian & Necromancer
    Week 4 - Druid

How to Earn the Drop

(you need an account to see links) (You have to be logged in with Twitch & have your Blizzard account linked first or it doesn't count)

Tue, Oct 17, 1:00 PM - Tue, Oct 24, 3:00 PM EDT · Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward Oricalchum Blade
    Tue, Oct 24, 3:00 PM - Tue, Oct 31, 3:00 PM EDT · Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward Oricalchum Mallet
    Tue, Oct 31, 3:00 PM - Mon, Nov 6, 3:00 PM EST · Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward Oricalchum Greatsword
    Mon, Nov 6, 3:00 PM - Mon, Nov 13, 3:00 PM EST · Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward Oricalchum Quarterstaff

Progress & Redemption

Use (you need an account to see links) to monitor rewards' progress or status
    Rewards can only be earned on one stream at a time
    All rewards earned require claiming. (you need an account to see links)

Twitch Drops FAQ
    Q. Do I need to own an edition of Diablo IV to receive the Twitch Drops?

A. No, owning any edition of Diablo IV is not required to gain progress towards and earn Twitch Drops. However, you will need to have purchased an edition of Diablo IV before using the rewards in-game.

Q. How do I link my battle.net and Twitch account?

A. Sign into your Battle.net account and click the Connect link for Twitch, then follow the instructions to sign-in and link your Twitch account to Battle.net.

Q. What devices can I use to earn and claim drops?

A. You can earn and claim drops using your PC or Mac web browser or on the Twitch app for Android or iOS. Twitch apps on game consoles, smart TVs, and other TV apps do not support drops.

Q. Do I need to watch the same channel the entire time to earn my drops?

A. No, you can earn progress towards a drop from watching any eligible Diablo IV content creator on Twitch. You can, for example, watch half an hour on one channel and then switch to another channel without losing your progress. You cannot earn progress faster by watching more than one channel at a time.

Q. Will I receive my Twitch Drops rewards in-game automatically?

A. No. You must claim the drop on the channel you’re watching or in the Drops Inventory menu on Twitch.

Q. Do Twitch Drop rewards expire?

A. Earned Twitch Drop rewards will expire 7 days after they’ve been claimed if a Battle.net account has not been linked.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Bunnii (10-20-2023),Slowpoke (10-19-2023)