28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Diablo 4

I saw this section that hasn't been posted in a while! Hopefully not casting any necromancy spells here...

Is anyone participating in the Diablo 4 Early Access / Open Beta?

If you have pre-ordered I believe you should have Early Access from March 17 - March 20. Everyone else I think gets in at March 24 - March 27. If you get to level 20, you get a cute little wolf backpack for your character to show off.

Anyone else hyped for this game? I'm a huge Diablo 2 fan, wasn't a fan of Diablo 3, but the game play looks really good and I've been hearing alot of positive feedback about the game.

What classes are you going to try out / main / play? I'm definitely going to try out Barbarian and Sorcereress first -- but being real I'm probably going to try all five classes!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Map For This Useful Post:

Buizel (03-08-2023),Bunnii (10-23-2023),Cat Purrson (03-26-2023),j03 (03-08-2023),Nattiee (03-08-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    I know @(you need an account to see links) would like this, she's waiting for this game!

As for me, I bought Diablo 2 (I think?) when it first came to the Switch. It's my first Diablo game and I loved playing it. There's so much to do, even after the story is over, so I want to get similar games as well.

Hopefully this Diablo comes to either the Switch or Steam Deck so I can get i!

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (03-26-2023),Map (03-08-2023),Nattiee (03-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I thought it was April. I’ve been eyeing the CB, personally so I might pick up a copy but the price tag for a game I may not like is kinda painful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovedraguns For This Useful Post:

Map (03-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Heck yeah!
    I havent made time to play video games much and admittedly I haven't touched D2 or D3 in what feels like forever. I'm somewhat sad that the Demon Hunter didn't make the cut for D4. I know they blended it with the Rogue class so I'm going to keep an open mind about it.. or try to anyway

I pre-ordered & plan on starting off with Rogue but like you, I'll most likely want to try all the classes.
    I havent read too much into the release yet - do you know if they made mention of online during the Beta release?

Also, omg is this wolf pack what you're talking about because it's so adorable

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Buizel (03-08-2023),Cat Purrson (03-26-2023),Hollow (03-12-2023),Map (03-08-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Squealed when I saw this because I've beenliving under a rock at work and had no clue Diablo 4 was coming out so soon. My fiance and I love the series!!!
    I am very excited. We mostly play on switch right now but have been talking about an xbox/playstation/computer upgrade, this will give us more reason too, just have to decide which one.

“Im a Potato,”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tater For This Useful Post:

Map (03-08-2023),Nattiee (03-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) Right!? It is pretty cute lol. I am a sucker for cosmetics so I'm probably going to go for it since I'm already interested in trying out the game. If you haven't already seen the animation I would highly recommend seeing it, should be posted on the main page of Diablo 4!

I *think* it's online -- if that is what you meant by being able to play on battle.net with friends/strangers. I remember them saying they wanted to test the world boss situation so it would be a 12 person instance!
    @(you need an account to see links) I have never played Diablo outside of a computer so I'm super intrigued with this idea of console play! But as a PC gamer I'm heavily biased in enjoying the PC version lol. Do you have your own switches or do you play on the same switch?

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) Both actually! The 'main' switch is mine, and we play on it together, online even, on that one. Then the otherswitch is my older one that he uses when we want to play separate but not together lol. Mostly Pokemon, but Diablo too. We both have to have an nintendo online account, but recently they came out with thus family plan that my brother signed us all up on and he's paying it. So we will see how that works too. I have a playstation 4 but she's getting pretty old and hasn't been turned on in several months. We have talked heavily about getting a two computer set up in our spare room and making it our hangout/game space, but we don't have the greatest interenet in the world right now. We are looking to upgrade since a new provider just came avaliable to this area and reviews are pretty good.

“Im a Potato,”

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tater For This Useful Post:

Map (03-08-2023),Nattiee (03-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Highly recommend PC for Diablo! Can you still play online with others on the console? I never looked into if it's cross platform like Fortnite.
    @(you need an account to see links) the animation is adorable. I was half waiting for a mini stretch but that headshake is too cute.

Maybe when it comes out fully we can do a games night for D4 =)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I had no idea this game was coming out! I played Diablo 2 all day and night as a kid... Im ordering ASAP if anyone wants to play when it comes out let me know!

Maybe when it comes out fully we can do a games night for D4 =)
    Really good idea! I havent joined a game night before but would love to do this

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    I am so hyped for Diablo 4!!!! I've literally just finished season 28 on Diablo 3, it was awesome. Managed to also complete the alter as well! I've already preordered Diablo 4, super looking forward to the early access. I'm thinking of going as Rogue and then maybe Necromancer when that gets released.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue