52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by starsandmoon View Post
    The vault loot is pretty good! So essentially, you enter a vault and you click on a shrine that give you "Pearls of Warding". These pearls will protect you from the traps throughout the vaults. However many pearls you have left at the end of the vault = how many chests you can open at the end.

Don't get me wrong, the itemisation in the game is still super annoying (but hopefully fixed next season - not holding my breath though). But at least having a consistent way of dropping multiple legendaries and sacreds through the vaults is a good way to upgrade your gear.

The pet doesn't help you collect gold, but it does help you fight. It can't die, but it can be staggered. It definitely boosts your character a lot. You get different 'tuning stones' which you can equip your pet with to boost your character in different ways. For example, my pet has a tuning stone in that ensures my barb never looses fury. It can also tank hits from mobs, and (slowly) kill mobs for you.

Levelling is on par with S2. They've just released an event called the "Lunar Awakening". This event enhances the shrines found across the game, and when you have a shrine buff you get double XP. More about that here - (you need an account to see links)

All in all - I'd say S2 was a lot more fun with the Vampiric powers. But I'm still playing and having a good time. If you're on the fence, I'd just wait until S4 for when they're overhauling itemisation.
    That's fair. Which class has been your most favourite gameplay so far? I think for me it's a toss up between Rogue and Druid

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    11d 3h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    That's fair. Which class has been your most favourite gameplay so far? I think for me it's a toss up between Rogue and Druid
    Oooh that's a hard one. I loved playing Twisting Blades Rogue, but it absolutely killed my wrist haha. Ball Lightning Sorc was really fun last season, and HoTA Barb is great fun this season. I didn't particularly enjoy Druid, but that definitely comes down to me not playing the class correctly in Season 0 when I was new to the game :p I'll have to give Druid another go! I've not played Necro yet.

I think my favourite class so far is definitely 50/50 towards Rogue and Sorc.

When my barb is 100, I think I'm going to level a rogue as the Penetrating Shot build looks insane this season!
    userbar made by the amazing (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to starsandmoon For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    11d 3h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Diablo 4 Campfire Chat in an hour or so. They'll be discussing Season 4, and they have done a complete overhaul of the itemisation apparently.

Looking forward to seeing what changes they have made.

If anyone has an ARPG hole in their heart and wants to get stuck into another game, I would highly recommend Last Epoch. Same genre as Diablo, and just a beautifully executed game that you can sink many hours into!
    userbar made by the amazing (you need an account to see links)