8/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

[Guide] Harvesting Neopian Emails [Pictures Included]

After reading (you need an account to see links) offering a way to find unregistered emails, I thought I would share this more effective method of finding emails.

Atomic Email Hunter
    This is a program used to harvest. Normally the program costs around $80 bucks, but I'm sure you can find a torrent of it around easily (I'll post one if it is ok). The program is capable of using both keywords in search engines and either a list or single urls to harvest emails. That's right. You can type in a keyword and the program will harvest email addresses from sites that show up when that term is searched.

How-To Set up

1. Where to hunt: Type in keywords/url here. Thats all you HAVE to do. Anything past this point is just customizing the process.

2. Advanced Options: This is where alot of the customization can be done. Exclude specific terms in urls,set how deep to search.

3. Export Emails : This is where you can export all of the emails gathered.

1. Click the green arrow and select the already created text file you would like to save the emails into

2. Input '%E' into the saving format so that it only saves the emails.

Advanced Options

Hunting Limitation:
    • All Links - removes all restrictions and Atomic Email Hunter will explore all links found on all pages.
    • Current site only - this setting limits the search to the URL entered and all sub domains of that URL.
    • Current and sub-folders- this setting limits the search to the URL and path only. No sub domains will be searched.

Skip If: Tells the program to skip the page if it contains a certain keyword
    Limit To: Limits the program to only sites containing a keyword

Additional Info

Going to File > Search In List will allow you to input multiple urls to search at once.

Going to Setting > Common Settings > E-mail Filters will allow you to filter emails from certain domains to either be required or excluded.
    Last edited by Tier539; 12-31-2011 at 01:39 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tier539 For This Useful Post:

Bailey (03-12-2012),Duckii (01-04-2012),Evelsaint (12-27-2011),j03 (01-04-2012),lenny (03-12-2012),maxxine (01-05-2012),Nightfall (01-02-2012),Rain (02-12-2012),Ray-Chill (03-12-2012),Sherri (01-02-2012),Shichibukai (12-28-2011),yellowbomb04 (03-12-2012),zxzero (03-12-2012)