Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 1h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dero View Post
    Not rolling for her myself.
    Wanted Mika and got him C2 and a Thignari C3 (suuuper happy about this!). Got my guaranteed for when I roll next time (I don't think I'll go for Baizhu, so prolly save for Eula IF she ever decides to reappear so I can get her C2

(you need an account to see links)

Oh thats nice haha , i think everyone does want some Mika copies or just 1 . The guarantee is indeed a good card to use for later xD

I wont roll for baizhu as well, he's a bow dendro healer with shield it seems.

You can always wait for Dark Eula if Eula doesnt come back. I'm low key saving for Dark Eula lols

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 1h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I rolled earlier for shenhe. First 20 i got the gold and i lost 50/50 with a keqing , then i ended up pulling 70 for shenhe

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I still login to Genshin Regularly, my adventure rank is like 55 I think?
    But nowadays I just login to do my commissions or the daily check-in.
    I also religiously try to always have 5 items to make in the Serenitea pot.

Funny thing related to Genshin. My boyfriend was fully against playing Genshin Impact for awhile so I never bothered to ask him to play. He kept trolling me a lot at home saying he's a Genshin player.
    So he'll redeem twitch drops for no reason. This was going on for a month or more. When I was trying to grab his phone I saw Genshin playing on his phone and I flipped out. LOL he tricked me for months! He was secretly playing for awhile to catch up with me -_-;
    So now I carry him through domains and he helps speed up my furniture making process. So much for an elaborate troll.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mofumofu For This Useful Post:

KJiU (04-12-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    353d 22h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    I haven't played Genshin yet, but I really want to. When the developers said it would come to switch, I was very excited, but seeing as it's been over 2+ years since they've said that.....my hopes are gone lol Hopefully it comes to the Steam Deck or Switch soon-ish so I could try it someday.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 1h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) i think most of the people are like you unless they have contents to clear (those long winded regions) which i only just unlock the TP some aren't even unlock cause i don't even bother to do their quests. But its cool that he is also playing with you

@(you need an account to see links) i didn't know they had that plan for switch genshin in my head was like PC , mobile , console . They will probably do it up once they feel the pressure / crisis.

Wuthering Waves is at CBT now , can't wait for their release and i hope they can slap Mihoyo face xD There should be a mass hop over of playerbase from genshin to wuthering waves i hope for that to be true xD

Oh btw will you 2 try wuthering waves once its out or just skip it ?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    41d 1h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    I'll be starting Genshin once I end my travels in May.

Any tips for beginners? I'm not entirely new to MMORPGs, but would like to get a headstart on certain things in case I miss out anything.
    My biggest tip is not to play it haha but its nice to try it out , or i would rather you wait for Wuthering Waves and play both. (Kinda selling the new game instead although i didn't get to try it) as i still believe there will be a big part of migration once it goes live.

Genshin's biggest pain/turn off is there is no "SKIP" button so you have to go through everything which is a great pain. As it release more region currrently 4 but the 5th one is coming out, this is actually more negative than positive to new players as you need to clear loads of content (clearing content is a nightmare).

This part is totally based on player wise, i don't suggest you to spent on genshin its a waste haha but if you were to spent the welkin moon (30days) is the only good one as it gives 90 gems per day (160 for 1 pull) so in the long run its worth the price. 1-2 of the battle pass is enough for weapon and fates.

Gems usage :
    Use to buy the intertwine fate (pink one - used for rolling limited banners) , don't buy the blue one that is for normal banners (a scam)

Don't roll for weapons unless you have your gems stacked well its a scam (Genshin has lots of $$ scam)

I suggest waiting for reruns to roll, unless you like the character.
    These characters are the URs
    ZL- Zhong Li ( i called the game genshin with Zhongli) - Ultimate tank only thing they did to nerf him is to make his shield penetrable by bleed effect. Basically if you get him you can clear all content.

Ganyu - A wrong move by Mihoyo they create a bug they cant remove - 2 style support / dps . She is a Solo unit so she can be slotted into any teams as she doesn't need much to deal massive dmg. ( only thing is you gotta live with the charge shot mechanic this varies for users)

Hutao - Still throning the fire based character as no1, her weapon is also a "Godly weapon" suitable for all polearm using except Xiao

Kazuha - Wind character that is universal for all teams to increase dmg and group monsters.

Raiden , Yelan and probably other fews i didn't mention Dendro units as i don't own any.

Then i will leave t for the rest of the people to add in more useful tips .As i like genshin's character design still playing but hate the game and it's company deep to the core. Lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Unown (04-13-2023)