DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    53d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Hey there Harpy! Welcome back! I can definitely vouch for others who say that cK is a great community. Upon my return everyone has been very nice and welcoming!

There are still parts of the forum that I need to explore, but there's definitely something for everyone! I'm sure you'll fit in very well!

Again, welcome and I hope to see you around~ ^^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kon For This Useful Post:

harpy (02-27-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I didn't post right away when I joined, lol, it's only been in the last few months off and on that I've been active here myself!!
    Luckily, even if you come and go it's pretty easy to jump back in.

I'm taking part in the March Madness of Pokemon for the first time, you can still join if you think it's something you'd take part in!
    Taking part in the small events keeps me checking here more often.

Welcome and I hope to see you around
    Woo, just signed up as well, hopefully I'm not too late!

&& thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harpy For This Useful Post:

Tater (03-01-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hiya, welcome!
    Love new friends - what brought ya out of the shadows? I was a lurker for a long time, too.
    What do you like to do for fun? Have you seen the Neopets Giveaway Joe is having? It's an insanely awesome prize and very easy to enter

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Hiya, welcome!
    Love new friends - what brought ya out of the shadows? I was a lurker for a long time, too.
    What do you like to do for fun? Have you seen the Neopets Giveaway Joe is having? It's an insanely awesome prize and very easy to enter
    I got a new job and I've been playing neo more "seriously" in my downtime instead of just logging in to roll Trudy haha. I guess I got lonely lurking and seeing other people have friends to chat with! I checked out the Reddit but it's not super chatty, and Discord isn't really my thing (giant groupchat chaos gives me hives lol).

I haven't seen the giveaway, I'll try to find it and enter! Other than this I do some knitting on and off, play ACNH, and have a couple of shooter games I play as well (mostly Resident Evil). I'm normally a big reader, but I've been sporadic since going back to uni as an adult. I'm a full time student w/ a part time job that involves a lot of lit review/documentation, so I've been a little too burnt out to focus on a book the past little while, not reading as much as I'd like. How about you?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by harpy View Post
    I got a new job and I've been playing neo more "seriously" in my downtime instead of just logging in to roll Trudy haha. I guess I got lonely lurking and seeing other people have friends to chat with! I checked out the Reddit but it's not super chatty, and Discord isn't really my thing (giant groupchat chaos gives me hives lol).

I haven't seen the giveaway, I'll try to find it and enter! Other than this I do some knitting on and off, play ACNH, and have a couple of shooter games I play as well (mostly Resident Evil). I'm normally a big reader, but I've been sporadic since going back to uni as an adult. I'm a full time student w/ a part time job that involves a lot of lit review/documentation, so I've been a little too burnt out to focus on a book the past little while, not reading as much as I'd like. How about you?
    (you need an account to see links) to the Giveaway If you have Instagram and like/comment/save/share it increases your chances to win!

I'm a rather boring person. I mostly work, sleep & try to get a bit of exercise in each day. Now that the world is re-opening for business I'll probably be getting back on plane and travelling a bit. The last out of country trip I took was 2019 so I'm itching to experience some new cultures/scenery.
    I love ANCH but my god did I go through periods of frustration with building my island. I felt like it took forever because the builder tool is literally inch by inch. Have you completed your island? A couple months ago we did an ACNH game night on our discord. I know you mentioned group chat is chaos but if you're ever feeling up to it we'd love to have you at a game night or a movie night

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Hey harpy! Glad to see you've introduced yourself! This is my first forum experience and I am so grateful because everyone here is so sweet and helpful! I definitely think you will fit in here just fine! I hope to see you around more!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hello hello! I've had a ck account since ~2014 when a user here helped me get back into an old neo acct, but I've never really posted, and mostly forgot about it til recently. I've been playing neo on and off since then & am here now cuz... ?? It's lonely being a pc lurker without any neofriends, all mine were insane girlies from fc chat groups in like 2010 that fell off the face of the earth.

Anyways, you can call me harpy! Gonna keep scrolling through guides and stuff so i don't embarrass myself too bad. Even though I was never an active part of ck, I was big into ~other~ forums in my internet heyday and from browsing around it seems like this is a pretty similar experience, which is great.

Feel free to say hey!
    Hey Harpy! I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I created an account in 2012 and did so because in the past, I had used some of the autobots/scripts developed here back in the day. I thought it would be a good idea to lurk around the forums in case I would have questions regarding these bots. This account totally fell off the radar for me as I also kind of went on a neopets hiatus, but randomly remembered this forum and decided to take another crack at it lol. I figured, if I'm going to be engaging ANY neopets community, this would be the one to do it on.

What other interests do you have outside of neopets?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    Hey Harpy! I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I created an account in 2012 and did so because in the past, I had used some of the autobots/scripts developed here back in the day. I thought it would be a good idea to lurk around the forums in case I would have questions regarding these bots. This account totally fell off the radar for me as I also kind of went on a neopets hiatus, but randomly remembered this forum and decided to take another crack at it lol. I figured, if I'm going to be engaging ANY neopets community, this would be the one to do it on.

What other interests do you have outside of neopets?
    This seems like the good one, for sure! Everyone here's been much more friendly than I was anticipating, it's been easy to just jump in and chat without feeling like I'm intruding on pre established social groups lol. I also come and go off of neo, or go through phases where I'm only logging in for Trudy etc. It always seems to get me back though.

Aside from neo I play some video games (animal crossing, resident evil, newer pokemon games), I knit a little, and I like to read! I haven't had much time for books the past couple of months, but hoping to get back into it soon. How about yourself?

♡ Signature by me ♡
    ♡ Custom userbar/avvie by Lyrichord ♡

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hi harpy, welcome back to ck!
    I had a kinda similar story to yours with my own account so I can relate just coming back out of nowhere. But personally I'm addicted now so I hope to see you around too! Lol.
    Also yeah forums are just something else that is getting more and more rare. Luckily we've got ck

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    This seems like the good one, for sure! Everyone here's been much more friendly than I was anticipating, it's been easy to just jump in and chat without feeling like I'm intruding on pre established social groups lol. I also come and go off of neo, or go through phases where I'm only logging in for Trudy etc. It always seems to get me back though.

Aside from neo I play some video games (animal crossing, resident evil, newer pokemon games), I knit a little, and I like to read! I haven't had much time for books the past couple of months, but hoping to get back into it soon. How about yourself?
    I like playing video games too and it's funny you mentioned Resident Evil. I've never touched the game, but watch playthroughs and lore deep dives of the entire franchise and have seen all the movies (even if they're not accurate lol) and I love it, but I'm just too chicken-shit to play myself haha. Besides games, I like to draw in my free time! Just general studies like animals, anatomy, perspective, etc. and a lot of fan art of comic, game, or movie characters. Hope to see you around the other thread!