Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Red face (re)intro :)

Hello hello! I've had a ck account since ~2014 when a user here helped me get back into an old neo acct, but I've never really posted, and mostly forgot about it til recently. I've been playing neo on and off since then & am here now cuz... ?? It's lonely being a pc lurker without any neofriends, all mine were insane girlies from fc chat groups in like 2010 that fell off the face of the earth.

Anyways, you can call me harpy! Gonna keep scrolling through guides and stuff so i don't embarrass myself too bad. Even though I was never an active part of ck, I was big into ~other~ forums in my internet heyday and from browsing around it seems like this is a pretty similar experience, which is great.

Feel free to say hey!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 14h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome back Harpy! Back in my teen days I also used to like browsing forums so joining to clraik always bring me back those nostalgic vibes

As you may already seen, the community is very active. Neo world sometimes can feel somewhat lonely so for me this is a safe place to come and chat with others or make friends

New places can feel overwhelming at first but I assure you we don't bite so don't be shy

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thank you! Yeah I was noticing it feels very much like that It's great that there's still a place like this, since forum vibes are so different than newer social media.

I'm a bit of a hermit on neo among all the big personalities on the few active boards left. It seems like there's space for everyone here.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harpy For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (02-26-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Welcome back to cK, Harpy! I hope you stick around! I love the people around here and don't chat at all on Neopets anymore since I can just do that here with a less insane group of people hahah!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    LOL that is the thing, isn't it Hard to find people who aren't bananas on there, since we're all in hiding.

Thank you for the welcome, I love your avvie!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harpy For This Useful Post:

Aero (02-26-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by harpy View Post
    Hello hello! I've had a ck account since ~2014 when a user here helped me get back into an old neo acct, but I've never really posted, and mostly forgot about it til recently. I've been playing neo on and off since then & am here now cuz... ?? It's lonely being a pc lurker without any neofriends, all mine were insane girlies from fc chat groups in like 2010 that fell off the face of the earth.

Anyways, you can call me harpy! Gonna keep scrolling through guides and stuff so i don't embarrass myself too bad. Even though I was never an active part of ck, I was big into ~other~ forums in my internet heyday and from browsing around it seems like this is a pretty similar experience, which is great.

Feel free to say hey!
    Hi @(you need an account to see links)! Welcome and hope to see you around. I love it here im sure you will too. Any other games besides neo that you like?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Welcome back! Your pfp looks familiar but it's been a while since I've been on CK so I could be thinking of someone else. I also love that I can relate to having a wild fc group back in my NP hayday

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure we'll run into each other

Nothing I play online, really! The past year I've started to get into the Pokemon games for switch for the first time. That's been fun, since I was a "collectables" kid but not a gameplay kid Other than that, mostly ACNH and the Resident Evil games. Looking forward to the RE4 remake next month.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Thank you!! I can't find any old posts on here from "past" me, but it's entirely possible I was using the same avvie somewhere else around the same time. It was already set when I logged back in, but I'm fond of it!

Also lollll yess those boards were crazy. I feel out of touch with most of the people I met there (probably for the best) but there's a few still in my online sphere, just not on neo anymore.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Welcome back! I often disappear for a while only to reappear here because the community is so great.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I didn't post right away when I joined, lol, it's only been in the last few months off and on that I've been active here myself!!
    Luckily, even if you come and go it's pretty easy to jump back in.

I'm taking part in the March Madness of Pokemon for the first time, you can still join if you think it's something you'd take part in!
    Taking part in the small events keeps me checking here more often.

Welcome and I hope to see you around

“Im a Potato,”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tater For This Useful Post:

harpy (02-27-2023)