Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    24d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

(Re)Introduction

Hello again...

I took a hiatus from Neo + clraik around the end of 2019... and now I'm back! That probably means I'm procrastinating on something.

Before I get started just want to say I'm very sorry to anyone I ghosted when I went on hiatus, especially anyone that asked for a userbar. I was feeling overwhelmed by a bunch of stuff, but that's not an excuse and it wasn't cool of me to disappear.

Anyway. I'm an engineer, living in sunny Sydney, Australia. I'm flat out with work at the moment, but when I have spare time I like lying on the beach and listening to music.

It seems like there's more happening on clraik than on Neopets at the moment! I'm keen to collect some more userbars to scratch that avatar itch

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gremlin For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (03-02-2023),DarkSkies (03-04-2023),Excalibur (02-23-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Hey, welcome back! I vaguely remember your username! I was also active around 2019 and took a break from neo/clraik then. It always finds a way to pull us back though, huh? xD

Have you seen the new Ryugotchi userbars?? They weren’t around back then. I’m a collector type too and these hooked lol
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Hello again...

I took a hiatus from Neo + clraik around the end of 2019... and now I'm back! That probably means I'm procrastinating on something.

Before I get started just want to say I'm very sorry to anyone I ghosted when I went on hiatus, especially anyone that asked for a userbar. I was feeling overwhelmed by a bunch of stuff, but that's not an excuse and it wasn't cool of me to disappear.

Anyway. I'm an engineer, living in sunny Sydney, Australia. I'm flat out with work at the moment, but when I have spare time I like lying on the beach and listening to music.

It seems like there's more happening on clraik than on Neopets at the moment! I'm keen to collect some more userbars to scratch that avatar itch
    Welcome back! I myself am a returning memeber. Nice to meet you <3

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hello again...

'Sup, Gremlin!

Late reply, but thanks for the re-introduction.

You have some catching up to do with all of our new userbars floating around the community.

I was actually in Sydney last November and I have to comment on how beautiful it is out there.

No worries on the disappearance. We understand that everyone has their own life happening - but with that said, always a pleasure seeing you and the many other nice faces around.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Ello mate!
    Welcome back. Whatcha procrastinating from =P?
    How far is the beach from where you live? The closest beach from me is around an hour away. It's always been crazy to me when I hear people can just walk right to a beach and chill.
    What kind of music are you into?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    48d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Hey there and welcome! What kind of engineering do you do? I work in higher education and have worked in several engineering-type departments (Mechanical and computer science mainly).

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    90 times
    Time Online
    6d 8h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hello again...

Welcome back! What kind of engineer are you? Like, structural or software or something? Ah, Sydney! I've always wanted to visit, but my fear of spiders keeps me away lol. I hear they're huge out there 😨
    I made an account here a loooong time ago, but didn't do much with it. Now, I see all these userbars and I'm like "ok I guess I need to stick around to get some of these!" lol. See you around!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Welcome back Gremlin, Userbars are definitely an amazing there here along with Ryugotchis

I hope you can get your vacations soon, I know I want more of these lol What type of engineer are you?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3