DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Welcome to the forum Dero! Love the cat style, do you like cats? We have many pets fans here

I saw you're already going trying different things for Neopets, the addiction we love but it desesperates too lol

Hope to see you around :3

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Dero (03-15-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Deroiito View Post
    Hello hello!
    Taking some time to actually write a proper introduction and interact with the people in here (I need to stop being a stranger everywhere I go... ahem...)
    I like to go by the nickname 'dero', and some of the stuff I'm into are watching anime, reading manga and no-lifing a LOT of games.
    Lately Neopets has caught my attention so as you may imagine, I've been pretty obsessed with it!

Some fandoms I'm into (or just games, etc.) that I feel are worth a mention are: FFXIV (veteran player, hmu if you play as well!), Houseki no Kuni (heavily recommend reading!), Chainsawman, Arknights (love me some tower defense gacha) and Genshin Impact (gacha gacha gacha)
    Feel free to ask me any questions if any of this piqued your interest!
    Hope you have a wonderful day and I look forward to interacting with everyone in here
    Welcome to the community, Dero! Any relation to Doritos chips?

Would be cool to hear more about your Neo interests, as Nattiee asked. Happy to see you've settled into our community and enjoying yourself. Cheers ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Dero (03-15-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome to the community, Dero! Any relation to Doritos chips?

Would be cool to hear more about your Neo interests, as Nattiee asked. Happy to see you've settled into our community and enjoying yourself. Cheers ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Hi Dero, welcome!

There are a couple FF players in around these parts, I'm sure you'll find a couple to play with
    Are you new to Neopets or coming back after a hiatus? What's your favourite thing to do on the site right now?

If you're feeling up to it, we have a (you need an account to see links) and a (you need an account to see links) happening this weekend. We'd love for you to join
    Thank you! I'm somewhat new, I remember I dipped my toes into it way back in the day in the age of not being able to make a phone call while using the computer because you'd heart the bweebwooopkrrrrzzztt classic sound, hahaha
    But it wasn't really my thing back then, I did make an account then (17 year old acc) but it became forever lost to me since msn disappeared over the time and Customer Support wasn't any helpful, so I remade not too long ago (Feb) and have been playing since almost religiously. Got trophies I always wanted back then thanks to j03's SS, got premium, plus some lucky RE item drops into my inventory that net me a solid amount of NPs and have been managing to get my pet dreamies slowly but surely.
    I'm working on a goal of mine to get myself a UC Grey Ixi, though. And I better brace myself for what's to come because I know nothing about the trading world in Neopets but have read enough to understand it's an arduous and tedious walk if you want to get to your desired UC. I don't know if I've got the patience but I'll try anything to get my hands on my ultimate and most beloved pet. They're just SO adorable it's impossible not to love them so much.
    Other than that I've been actively training through FQ + KQ a pet of mine to eventually (hopefully) have it BD ready for anything and everything, but then again, I'm also new in the world of BD so it'll probably take a while (and a lot of NPs) to get anywhere near being decent at it.

Happy to meet you guys, looking forward to keep growing with the community!
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dero For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (03-14-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Deroiito View Post
    Thank you! I'm somewhat new, I remember I dipped my toes into it way back in the day in the age of not being able to make a phone call while using the computer because you'd heart the bweebwooopkrrrrzzztt classic sound, hahaha
    But it wasn't really my thing back then, I did make an account then (17 year old acc) but it became forever lost to me since msn disappeared over the time and Customer Support wasn't any helpful, so I remade not too long ago (Feb) and have been playing since almost religiously. Got trophies I always wanted back then thanks to j03's SS, got premium, plus some lucky RE item drops into my inventory that net me a solid amount of NPs and have been managing to get my pet dreamies slowly but surely.
    I'm working on a goal of mine to get myself a UC Grey Ixi, though. And I better brace myself for what's to come because I know nothing about the trading world in Neopets but have read enough to understand it's an arduous and tedious walk if you want to get to your desired UC. I don't know if I've got the patience but I'll try anything to get my hands on my ultimate and most beloved pet. They're just SO adorable it's impossible not to love them so much.
    Other than that I've been actively training through FQ + KQ a pet of mine to eventually (hopefully) have it BD ready for anything and everything, but then again, I'm also new in the world of BD so it'll probably take a while (and a lot of NPs) to get anywhere near being decent at it.

Happy to meet you guys, looking forward to keep growing with the community!
    Crossing my fingers for you that you get your dreamie pet You never know... if you're opening to buying one maybe there's a seller just waiting to make your dreams come true!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Dero (03-14-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Crossing my fingers for you that you get your dreamie pet You never know... if you're opening to buying one maybe there's a seller just waiting to make your dreams come true!!
    For sure! I even made my own topic in the Trade section looking for one, so it's just a patience game for now while the right Ixi boops me!
    This reminds me a lot of the times of dreamie hunting in Animal Crossing New Horizon and when Raymond came out hahaha
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dero For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (03-14-2023)