19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    52d 19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasvidaniya View Post
    Oh hey, Crystal! Thank goodness for DC travel!
    I think I have a char over there, but it's on the infamous Balmung and I doubt I've used it for much xD
    I've actually been on hiatus for a bit and thinking about switching things up soon. How do you like your server? c:
    Ooh! If you ever want to switch things up, you're more than welcome to come over to Crystal!
    I personally love it, I don't think there's an entirely huge difference between DC's unless, correct me if I'm wrong/remembering things differently but, isn't Aether is filled with hardcore raid sweats.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by BisexualDolphin View Post
    Ooh! If you ever want to switch things up, you're more than welcome to come over to Crystal!
    I personally love it, I don't think there's an entirely huge difference between DC's unless, correct me if I'm wrong/remembering things differently but, isn't Aether is filled with hardcore raid sweats.
    Lmao you’re absolutely right xD I used to be one of those raid sweats (though not that bad, I just did savages) and that’s mostly what burned me out and made me take a break lol. I recently came back (since they turned autodemo back on for houses and I don’t wanna lose mine) and definitely won’t be doing any raiding for a while lol. Crystal seems like a great DC for chilling and rping
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    52d 19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasvidaniya View Post
    Lmao you’re absolutely right xD I used to be one of those raid sweats (though not that bad, I just did savages) and that’s mostly what burned me out and made me take a break lol. I recently came back (since they turned autodemo back on for houses and I don’t wanna lose mine) and definitely won’t be doing any raiding for a while lol. Crystal seems like a great DC for chilling and rping
    Oh man, sorry to hear you got burnt out, happens to everyone though. I know my group of friends all slowly stopped playing over a course of time once we started doing savages during Eden Verse.
    It wasn't until p1s-p4s where we all ended up quitting. Everyone had their reasons though. I personally wanted to keep going, but since I wasn't doing it with my original raid group, I slowly lost interest. Now I get on just to AFK in front of my FC. Although I did quit a few months ago because I quit my job, so having to pay monthly just to afk couldn't be justified without a job. Recently got a new job around the same time they turned auto demo back on and I got an email from Sqen that my house will auto demo in 10 days. So now I'm back AFKing in front of my FC. LOL
    I can agree with Crystal is nice to chill with some rp here and there. I do remember my FC hosted a night club a few months ago and we had someone in our FC actually djing and what not. She had her BG in gpose while everyone who came by where just vibin, etc. It was such a great time!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    16d 10h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Oh man, sorry to hear you got burnt out, happens to everyone though. I know my group of friends all slowly stopped playing over a course of time once we started doing savages during Eden Verse.
    It wasn't until p1s-p4s where we all ended up quitting. Everyone had their reasons though. I personally wanted to keep going, but since I wasn't doing it with my original raid group, I slowly lost interest. Now I get on just to AFK in front of my FC. Although I did quit a few months ago because I quit my job, so having to pay monthly just to afk couldn't be justified without a job. Recently got a new job around the same time they turned auto demo back on and I got an email from Sqen that my house will auto demo in 10 days. So now I'm back AFKing in front of my FC. LOL
    I can agree with Crystal is nice to chill with some rp here and there. I do remember my FC hosted a night club a few months ago and we had someone in our FC actually djing and what not. She had her BG in gpose while everyone who came by where just vibin, etc. It was such a great time!
    Honestly, my story is like almost identical! My raiding group/FC mates all kind of died off around the time the P1S-P4S savages came out, and me and like 2 remaining FCmates started a static group with outside people... it was an absolute shit show. People would not show up, or would just drop the group if we didn't clear fast enough. It became impossible to get through even the 1st one because we didn't have a consistent group since we kept having to find replacements. Eventually we just had to throw in the towel. I was so sick of it by that time, I didn't even care, and that's when I went on hiatus xD Similarly, also lost my job around that time and couldn't justify the sub. This was the first month I've been subbed in ages. I literally logged in yesterday just to stop my house from demo-ing on the 24th xDD Most of my FC has gone inactive though, so gonna have to figure out what to do about our FC house. It's a really nice Medium in LB and I'd hate to lose it... but it doesn't make sense to keep it for no reason either :/ Too bad the lottery system has made it impossible to just give it to a friend...

That honestly sounds like such a good time! If I'm ever in the neighborhood on your world, you'll have to show me around xD I know Siren's club scene pretty well (or at least I used to). I wonder how different it is over on Crystal!
    Custom userbar/avvie by the lovely @(you need an account to see links)

Beautiful starbirb Ryu, Meteion, by the talented @(you need an account to see links)!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hey there! As you can see, I've been around since 2015, but I've never really introduced myself!
    So without further ado, you can all call me Dolphin! Recently came back after a spark of interest with a group of friends and thought, what better way to become active again than now!
    I'm sure there have been a good handful of users who've seen me post around; to those who have interacted with me prior to this post, thank you!
    You've all made me feel welcome even before taking time to type this out.
    I definitely look forward to getting to know the community and what's to come!

Outside of Neo, you can find me playing Maplestory or even Final Fantasy 14; I'm a huge fan of MMOs.
    Being able to interact with other players from over the world has been huge for me as that's how me and my group of friends have met.

Before I continue rambling and end up writing and essay, I'll stop while I'm ahead!

If you want to get to know me more, feel free to reach out!
    Again, I can't wait to explore more of what the community has to offer!

See ya for now!
    Thanks for the introduction, Dolphin. I hope you've been feeling welcomed since returning to the community!

Happy to see all the warm welcomes you've received, and other people have already asked what questions I had in mind for ya.

Would be cool to have a big clraik group playing MapleStory (or any other MMORPG)...
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Kon (02-27-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    52d 19h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Thanks for the introduction, Dolphin. I hope you've been feeling welcomed since returning to the community!

Happy to see all the warm welcomes you've received, and other people have already asked what questions I had in mind for ya.

Would be cool to have a big clraik group playing MapleStory (or any other MMORPG)...
    Of course! Most definitely have felt welcome by the community! Couldn't have been any better if I'm quite honest. Everyone who I've interacted with have been very friendly and helpful and I can't thank them enough for how welcoming everyone has been!

If there are any additional questions that you have in mind to get to know me more, feel free to reach out! ^^

I do recall browsing the Maplestory thread, but doesn't seem to get much foot traffic as it has in the past.
    Having a big clraik group on MapleStory(or other MMOs) sounds amazing! I wouldn't mind helping out players who are just starting out! Just as people have welcomed me here, I'd be more than happy to welcome others on MMOs!