1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Hi @(you need an account to see links)! Glad to have you with us! Forgive me for sounding dumb, but what do system administrators do?

I wish I had the confidence to do lifting in general, let alone powerlifting, so good for you! That's pretty impressive and don't doubt yourself. I am sure you're great!
    Hello! A systems administrator is basically the group in IT that manages staff's access to stuff on the computer like certain folders with documents. We also manage updates or program installations. In my job, I also repair or order new computers for the people we support.
    Also, I was super intimidated of doing it too! Honestly, the reason why I started doing it, was because the trainer at the gym I go to started following me on Instagram after I asked noobish questions on the gym's instagram page so I felt like I had to commit now because she "knew" who I was xD I went to the gym once to pick up a shirt I bought, before I even joined the gym, and that trainer was there with the guys who run the gym and she was like "Oh! We were just talking about you!!" 😳😳😳 So then I was like, "ok, I'm in too deep now" xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) omg yesssss! I personally LOVED DMC 3 & 5 out of the entire series, DMC 2 is probably the worst out of them all though so don't be too surprised if you find that it lacks in well... everything x'D I'm a huge fan of Tekken, first fighting game ever was Tekken 3 for me Also Spyro is my favourite platformer xD and if you haven't yet already played it then see if you can get Alice Madness Returns! Great (but very dark) twist on Alice in Wonderland I'm looking forward to Diablo 4 and Spider-Man 2 this year
    Woo! Ok good to be managing my expectations of DMC2 since I'm almost done with DMC1. It's funny, I remember a lot of people growing up were super into DMC, but I thought, because of the name, it was gonna be scary like Resident Evil or something so I stayed away from it until now 20+years later xD Oh Tekken's cool! Tho, I was always annoyed growing up that King wasn't actually half jaguar xD Oh yeah, Spyro the Dragon is the OG for my video game influence. I named the last dog I had Spyro! Nothing beats the music and ambiance of the first one for me. Dude, that Alice game! I've watched my sister play it, but it looks hard haha. I like fantasy ish games with dark takes like that. One that is kinda dark, but more fun is the Medievil series on PlayStation that I like a lot too. Thanks for sharing, btw! Glad to see someone out there likes older games lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Woo! Ok good to be managing my expectations of DMC2 since I'm almost done with DMC1. It's funny, I remember a lot of people growing up were super into DMC, but I thought, because of the name, it was gonna be scary like Resident Evil or something so I stayed away from it until now 20+years later xD Oh Tekken's cool! Tho, I was always annoyed growing up that King wasn't actually half jaguar xD Oh yeah, Spyro the Dragon is the OG for my video game influence. I named the last dog I had Spyro! Nothing beats the music and ambiance of the first one for me. Dude, that Alice game! I've watched my sister play it, but it looks hard haha. I like fantasy ish games with dark takes like that. One that is kinda dark, but more fun is the Medievil series on PlayStation that I like a lot too. Thanks for sharing, btw! Glad to see someone out there likes older games lol.
    DMC was originally made to be Resident Evil, so your not far off by thinking that! :0 I was kinda disappointed about King not being half jaguar as well x'D I was like "aw man it's a mask?" I love Spyro! Spyro 2 was always my favourite out of the trilogy, the worlds and music hit just right! Here's hoping they make a 4th instalment for the PS5 ;u; Great name for your doggo too Yes Alice is a great game, do recommend! A little challenging at times but it's great and very unique, the third instalment of the game is currently in development hell though D: No problem! I've grown up playing video games, I'm passionate about them

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 18h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    Hiya! You can call me Lint! I created an account about yeeeeears ago, but I'd like to be more active here, so I'm giving it another go By day, I work as a systems administrator at a university and go to a powerlifting gym (I'm very sucky at it right now tho, haha) and by night I'm usually drawing or playing games and browsing Neopets, of course. I'm one of those "I've been on Neopets forever" people heh. Anyway, see you around on the site! 👋
    Nice to meet you lint! Do you play other games besides neo? Welcome to CK <3 Happy to be of any help needed.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by lint View Post
    Hiya! You can call me Lint! I created an account about yeeeeears ago, but I'd like to be more active here, so I'm giving it another go By day, I work as a systems administrator at a university and go to a powerlifting gym (I'm very sucky at it right now tho, haha) and by night I'm usually drawing or playing games and browsing Neopets, of course. I'm one of those "I've been on Neopets forever" people heh. Anyway, see you around on the site! 👋
    Hey, Lint! Thanks for introducing yourself. Pretty cool to see another 10+ year member coming back around.

You've got similar interests as many others here, including myself! You might like our (you need an account to see links)...

What are your main interests on Neopets?

You might enjoy collecting userbars.

PS: Using DDR to get your daily steps in is genius.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (02-27-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Hey, Lint! Thanks for introducing yourself. Pretty cool to see another 10+ year member coming back around.

You've got similar interests as many others here, including myself! You might like our (you need an account to see links)...

What are your main interests on Neopets?

You might enjoy collecting userbars.

PS: Using DDR to get your daily steps in is genius.
    Thanks for posting the link! I've been definitely checking that out

I'm mostly interested in user art in Neopets, so the BC or pet pages, and hang around the art Neoboards. Hoping to get my ish together and get a BC trophy for each of my main pets!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey Lint, welcome back!!
    Powerlifting is cool. When did you take that up & how is it going? How often do you lift? Actually, what's the difference between lifting and powerlifting?