DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I'm not looking to enter but I just wanted to say thank you for your generosity! This is quite the giveaway and I appreciate seeing people help other human beings. Good luck to those that enter and wishing you all a good day~!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Demetri (04-18-2023),♥ hugosasso ♥ (04-18-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    6d 12h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'd like to enter this contest to have the opportunity to win that rare item. I'm a veteran neopian, but I'm poor as hell and even though I'm part of a cheating community I don't have the ability to make me rich and have a cool stamp avatar
    Anyway, good luck to my fellow neopians!

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    omg hiii last minute entry

i'd love to enter because i've been on clraik for over a decade and the highest amount of np i've ever amassed was 20 mil, because i am way too paranoid about losing all my pets, art, and writing on neo to use most of the programs to any noticeable degree hahah. i doubt i'd ever be able to get this avatar outside of circumstances like these, so thank you for the opportunity! <3

good luck everyone!!

uwu

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    149 times
    Time Online
    85d 19h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Better late than never! I went ahead and entered with my like and follow; if I won, I would album the coconut to get the rare avatar! My Clraik story is that I joined about 8 years ago and have always been more of a lurker type due to shyness or anxiousness of being “found out”. That did of course change over time, and I became infatuated with this community and many of it’s members/perks. Eventually I found the courage to partake in my first Clraik event, which forced me to step out of my comfort zone more than I have in any other community. Since then - I’ve created art pieces I’m extremely proud about, improved my personal Neopets account in pretty much every single way (pets, NC, NP.. trophies..) I have died laughing at our forums many memes, spent hours happily tending to Ryus and chasing new scenes (one of my favorite features on the entire forum)… I have found incredible life-long friends, and even met my best friend here on Clraik. All while playing my favorite game of all time (Neopets). There are so many things I've personally enjoyed here aside from Neopets as well - such as music, anime, games, art.. I've had a blast letting my creative juices flow and soaking in the talent and generosity of everyone here. I love Clraik and I’ll continue to stick around. Even if life drags me off in a different direction, I’ll be sure to have time for my favorite community. Thank you for the opportunity to win such a rare item - and good luck to all who have entered already. And of course thank you to @(you need an account to see links) for hosting such a generous giveaway. ❤️ I appreciate everyone here and can’t wait to see what the future holds.
    ♥  slowpoke  ♥

♥  thanks, Zenitsu! for the art + graphics! ilysm! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Woohoo for the avatar!! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Lyrichord for the profile picture! ♥
    ♥  thanks, Charmander for the custom Ryu + userbar! ♥

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (04-19-2023),Zenitsu (04-19-2023)