DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Shooting my shot here! First of all, thank you so much not only for organizing this event, but for all of the continuous hard work being put into this community. I feel extremely happy and welcome here, where I get to look around me and see every member interact with each other in such a charismatic and friendly way.
    I'd love to become the winner of this prize for one sole reason and that'd be to increase my avatar collection. It was thanks to your SS that I was able to finally bridge the gap that the departure of flash brought into my collection, by being able to get avatars that I thought were lost to me forever as the requirements were impossible to meet to me, but you showed me the other way. So thank you for that j03, honestly.
    With that being said, yes, I strive to continue expanding my collection of avatars, with this one being one more added to the list of acquired ones if I end up being the lucky winner. It'd bring me immeasurable joy and would definitely make me extremely proud to be the owner and collector of such cool item.

Thank you for this opportunity and good luck to absolutely everyone here!
    Be sure to thank j03 for this giveaway and remember to meet the requirements in order to properly participate!
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    11d 12h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Because I've been working on looking for avatars for years, and this is a unique opportunity to complete my coconut collection.
    I would really like to win this draw to be able to complete another collection, and make my dream come true!

(you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hugosasso For This Useful Post:

rallygou (03-30-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'd like to win because because... well there's no real good story or reason, but I got back into neopets BECAUSE of the bot's I found on this site. In the last 2 years I've started a server rack project with a craigslist 48in rack and a chinese dual x99 motherboard, one of my virtual machines is just for running this bot on my main that I remembered the password too. In a way wanting to keep my bot up has helped me learn a lot of about virtualization, task automation, and server maintenance. I used to play since I was 10, but I've been off more than on. I'm almost 30 years old married with a wonderful wife and 3 beautiful children, so my time for hobbies is limited. I looked into botting and I found this site, and browsed around a while. I got my bot set up and it just runs and runs, I have a 1500W rack UPS so it pretty much never goes down. Any time there was an issue, j0e throws himself at fixing it or beating TNT. Nothing but respect for that man. You take care of this community and your programs like they were your children, for that I had zero hesitation about the VIP paywall, you deserve it. Now, do I deserve the coconut? Probably not, but I'd sure like it anyway. Thanks' for all the hard work you've put into this community regardless.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bitbean For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (03-25-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'd love to win this giveaway because I've been trying to work towards getting my stamp collection up since I started playing again during the pandemic! It's pretty much as simple as that, haha.

But on a different note, clraik has been such a welcoming space for me when I started playing again. I love coming on to see what everyone is saying about a new event or nc items. It's my first stop when I want to know about neo stuff. It's been great to chat with people about neo and about other things!

Good luck to everyone who has entered!

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    250d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    I'm not looking to enter, but I wish everyone the best of luck! Let's goooooo!! Thank you for your generous giveaway, Joe! You're the fucking man. Killin' it once again! This is very thoughtful and extremely epic of you. 🔥 I can't wait for those results~ 🥥 Good luck, everyone!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Childe (03-27-2023),DarkSkies (03-25-2023),Ice (03-25-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would love the item,so then I can re-sell it and buy a full paint brush gallery.
    I only win so much at food club.So this would be amazing.
    Thankyou for the chance to win it.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 16h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Not entering either but this is an amazing giveaway! 💙 Good luck to everyone entering and shout out to the community that really single-handedly makes Neopets a fun experience again.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-31-2023),Zenitsu (03-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 18h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    This is such a neat idea for the community! Liked and followed on Insta; (will confirm name, if by chance I win).

As for why! Why not!? Coming back to Neo shouldn't be as hard as it is, but with the site broken at almost every step they make it so difficult.
    Winning this would be a huge boost towards finishing off avvies, completing some long awaited dreams, and even getting closer to that oh-so-elusive evil coco.

Thank you for the opportunity! Good luck to all!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    16d 1h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Followed, liked, and commented! Also tagged a couple friends (I'm a total recluse and have like no friends ^^. I'd share on my instagram story but my instagram is private and I don't think it would show you that I tagged y'all.

Anyways *clears throat*

I've been a member of clraik fro 10 year now (OFFICIALLY AS OF APRIL 2nd! YAY! ANNIVERSARY MONTH!) and I have grown from a 19 year old to a 29 year old with this community. I've seen so many faces come and go, and make friends on here along the way. I'm mostly a recluse who is socially awkward on and offline, but I've always been welcomed back here when I come around. You've kept me coming back to Neopets as an extension of you. Whenever my hyperfixation hits again and I become manic and obsessed with Neopets, I know I can come here and find a community of people just like me, who enjoy the nostalgia of the game, but also the alluring fun of the black market of neopets. I've loved watching the community and forum grow from where it was, to where it is now. I feel like the community here is much more tight knit that it used to be when I first joined in 2013. I used to feel like an outsider, but as years went by and clraik grew as a forum, I became invested and found that it turned into a close community of individuals that care and look out for one another.
    I'm glad to be here, and wish I could focus enough to stay around longer than a few months at a time. But I'm always here lurking. I went through some terrible times last year and coming back here helped me see through the darkness for a while.
    I guess I should say why I should win now LOL It would be awesome to win something like this because I've been trying to complete my stamp collection on my main account and collect the stamp avatars for quite some time, and you would be safe in knowing that this would go right into my stamp album for the collection. I wouldn't be reselling it, or trading it for something else. It would go somewhere nice. Which I guess isn't always the best because it does take it out of circulation ^^; But I'd love to have that avatar and be able to show a little pizzaz on the neoboards.

Thank for the amazing giveaway, as always Joe! <3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LittlePunker For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-13-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 16m
    Avg. Time Online