52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I wouldn't want to play it on Switch to be honest - I feel like it would combust LOL.
    I was thinking of buying this for Switch when it comes out but after this I don't know lol

I've been thinking of buying it but I'm terrible at gaming. I always feel bad when I buy a new game because I almost never finish playing it. Heck I'm just jumping on Let's Go Eevee every now and then to level up enough to catch MewTwo LOL

It sucks how long it's going to take to release for the console. I'd very much like for someone to buy it now and test it out for me ;P
    @(you need an account to see links) - have you decided which console you want it on yet?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023),Teakwood (02-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    56d 1h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I preordered the game and was going to play it with a bunch of friends but a friend of mine tried to publically cancel me in a friendgroup for buying the game so I had to refund... so I'm just watching my other friends play at the moment which is a bummer, because it looks AMAZING and all my friends are enjoying it so much. I love the combat (but I'm a big fan of weeee lasers) and the quests are so cute

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cherub For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    i havn't played and currently don't have plans to, but a lot of my friends have been playing. from what they've told me its been really 50/50 for them.
    the positives they have about it are the visuals are pretty, but the story content itself seems to be missing their level of expectations given how much the game is.

from the hours of gameplay ive watched friends play, i think i'm pretty solid on not getting it. which blows because i love a nice rpg and i loved hp as a kid! i'm glad people who have bought it seem to be enjoying it, tho!

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

6. The Following User Says Thank You to honeycomb For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    I was thinking of buying this for Switch when it comes out but after this I don't know lol

I've been thinking of buying it but I'm terrible at gaming. I always feel bad when I buy a new game because I almost never finish playing it. Heck I'm just jumping on Let's Go Eevee every now and then to level up enough to catch MewTwo LOL

It sucks how long it's going to take to release for the console. I'd very much like for someone to buy it now and test it out for me ;P
    @(you need an account to see links) - have you decided which console you want it on yet?
    I’m becoming biased but playing something like that on PC is probably the best bet. The next best would be the PS5, I guess. But open world, graphics heavy games are not meant to be played on the measly Switch!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cherub View Post
    I preordered the game and was going to play it with a bunch of friends but a friend of mine tried to publically cancel me in a friendgroup for buying the game so I had to refund... so I'm just watching my other friends play at the moment which is a bummer, because it looks AMAZING and all my friends are enjoying it so much. I love the combat (but I'm a big fan of weeee lasers) and the quests are so cute
    I’m sorry but… that person isn’t a friend if they did that to you.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Abyss (02-10-2023),Cat Purrson (02-10-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Lyrichord (02-10-2023),Nattiee (02-09-2023),Teakwood (02-10-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by cherub View Post
    Please rebuy the game, and reconsider your friendship.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-10-2023 at 03:48 AM.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

Abyss (02-10-2023),Buizel (02-10-2023),Cat Purrson (02-10-2023),Cinnamoroll (02-10-2023),Jesuslovescats (05-19-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Nyanobyte                      (02-10-2023),Teakwood (02-10-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    180 times
    Time Online
    52d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post

Sooo yeah.

I went and bought a PS5 just for this game.

DON'T JUDGE ME! I HAVE NO IMPULSE CONTROL!

Let me just say, the switch will not do this game justice. If you have the means to get it on another device, I would suggest doing so. I have no regrets buying the PS5 for this game.

Thank you Hellraid <3

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teakwood For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (02-10-2023),Cinnamoroll (02-10-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Nattiee (02-14-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I never got to try HP because I grew up in religious hick territory and it was the kinda place that thought it was teaching kids real witchcraft.

Is it worth trying to get into if you're well into adulthood? Like do I need to watch the movies or read the books to get into the game if I ever try it?

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    94d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    You could probably get away with watching the movies just to get a basis for how a lot of the magic and world functions, but you can also go into it blind and still have fun!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Abyss For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I never got to try HP because I grew up in religious hick territory and it was the kinda place that thought it was teaching kids real witchcraft.

Is it worth trying to get into if you're well into adulthood? Like do I need to watch the movies or read the books to get into the game if I ever try it?
    Oh my, I grew up the same way. Brought home one of the books one day when I was 9, my grandma nearly had a heart attack. Safe to say I never even got to read the first page, lol. I've only watched up the the 3rd movie so far recently, because of the game, and I feel like I have a good understanding of how the world works. If I remember correctly, the game takes place 100 years before the events of HP. The only thing you will miss are easter eggs. There are things called field guide pages you go around collecting in the game that give little bits of lore and background story to some things. If you like this type of game/gameplay, I believe it's 100% worth it!!!
    It is tons of fun
    Last edited by Juna; 02-10-2023 at 02:50 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-27-2023),Synth Salazzle (02-10-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    Oh my, I grew up the same way. Brought home one of the books one day when I was 9, my grandma nearly had a heart attack. Safe to say I never even got to read the first page, lol. I've only watched up the the 3rd movie so far recently, because of the game, and I feel like I have a good understanding of how the world works. If I remember correctly, the game takes place 100 years before the events of HP. The only thing you will miss are easter eggs. There are things called field guide pages you go around collecting in the game that give little bits of lore and background story to some things. If you like this type of game/gameplay, I believe it's 100% worth it!!!
    It is tons of fun
    I feel this. I wasn't in school very long (2nd - 4th grade only, I did graduate high school but it was homeschool) but in 2nd grade the teacher started reading the first book to us and I didn't think anything of it and told my mom and she wrote a letter and we weren't allowed to read it anymore and I got a long lecture why it was evil.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (02-10-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023)