4/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    37d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    Has anyone found a work around to the too many items thing? Like when you open chests and have too many cloaks/gloves, and then you get fucked and no longer get the item?

Like, I WANT ALL THE CLOTHES! I don't want to have to choose which outfit I want to wear. I just want something cute, but gives hella offense/defense. But I don't want to sell things.
    When that happens I just destroy the items I won’t ever use or the one cheapest ones like 60 coins. You can also go to the store in Hogsmeade and sell them. To get more gear slots you need to do Merlin Trials.
    There’s a quest around Hogsfield where you can start/learn about them.
    The greatest thing is you can wear your best gear and don’t have to worry about matching. If you hover over each gear slot and press F (it’s F on PC I’m not sure what it is on other consoles, but it should say change appearance), you can wear whatever you want without worrying about defense/offense. It acts as a sort of mask on top of your gear. And whatever you’ve already collected stays in that catalouge. So if you get a cute worthless hat, you can sell it and still wear it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (02-16-2023),Kisses (12-27-2023),Teakwood (02-15-2023)