Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

lurking tiger says hello

hey everyone, call me tigerbite or tiger or whatever variations of this throwaway name i plan on using to keep my gaming profiles safe.

i'm a nonbinary adult guy from that place with the spiders and kangaroos. i have diagnosed DID (dissociative identity disorder) so i might sound like 12 cryptid gremlins in a trenchcoat sometimes lol. my non-gaming interests mostly revolve around music (pretty big on industrial, ebm, aggrotech, future rock and all that cheesy numetal you'd expect to see some scenekid listening to outside a hot topic in 2005), drawing cringey animal people and procrastinating on writing a scifi series i never remember to pitch to netflix.

gaming wise i am admittedly a filthy casual tbh but i do enjoy pokemon (kanto raichu looks better than alolan and i will die on this hill), flight rising, minecraft, starbound, tekken, need for speed (the older games, before they sucked) and various older, obscure games like ecco the dolphin.

here on ck to make pixel dragon cash and try to rekindle my interest in pokemon mainly. used to skim around showdown OU and UU a little in the gen 6-7 singles and need to catch up to gen 9.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 716328173 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (02-05-2023),Mothman (02-04-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    hey welcome! there are quite a few pokemon fans here so you'll fit right in (you are wrong about raichu but ill let it go this time)

i know there was talk about a pokemon showdown league earlier in the year... maybe we can get it up and running and you could join in!

what's your favorite thing to do on FR?

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hi there!
    Do you play Pokemon Go or any of the games on the consoles?
    How did you hear about cK?

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) mostly i just collect g1s, skins and whatever festival apparel looks cool. couldn't care less about the familiars lol. trying to get myself a lair of nice eyeburners to see if the hatchlings make me any gems, but until then i mostly just snipe fodder off the AH to throw into the soup.
    @(you need an account to see links) admittedly because i live in the middle of goddamn nowhere there's not much point in me playing go unless i really like pidgeys and bidoofs lmao. i mostly grew up on the DS and 3DS era of pokemon so i'm admittedly a gen 3-4 kinda guy. last game in the series i purchased was sun/moon and i haven't been able to save up for a secondhand switch to play the newer games yet.

mostly found out about CK through flight rising's drama/salt blogs on tumblr while everyone was discussing the safety of using auto-coli scripts.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 716328173 For This Useful Post:

Mothman (02-04-2023),Nattiee (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    18d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Welcome! Love the R34 avatar, you a car dude?
    Nice to see an aussie on here, I'm just across the ditch!
    Theres lots of forums here for your interests, pokemon is quite big and there's a few music threads etc that are always fun to check out

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    447 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Tiger, welcome to ck's active side!

Pokemon is big here in the forums so I'm sure you'd fit right in. Hope to see you around~

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    36d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hi Tiger and welcome to the best place ever!
    And if you looking for pokemons buddies, you're in the right place ^-^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by 716328173 View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) mostly i just collect g1s, skins and whatever festival apparel looks cool. couldn't care less about the familiars lol. trying to get myself a lair of nice eyeburners to see if the hatchlings make me any gems, but until then i mostly just snipe fodder off the AH to throw into the soup.
    @(you need an account to see links) admittedly because i live in the middle of goddamn nowhere there's not much point in me playing go unless i really like pidgeys and bidoofs lmao. i mostly grew up on the DS and 3DS era of pokemon so i'm admittedly a gen 3-4 kinda guy. last game in the series i purchased was sun/moon and i haven't been able to save up for a secondhand switch to play the newer games yet.

mostly found out about CK through flight rising's drama/salt blogs on tumblr while everyone was discussing the safety of using auto-coli scripts.
    Have you thought about spoofing? Not sure if you're into that but it's a nice way to enjoy the game if you live among the pidgeys and bidoofs lol

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by 716328173 View Post
    hey everyone, call me tigerbite or tiger or whatever variations of this throwaway name i plan on using to keep my gaming profiles safe.

i'm a nonbinary adult guy from that place with the spiders and kangaroos. i have diagnosed DID (dissociative identity disorder) so i might sound like 12 cryptid gremlins in a trenchcoat sometimes lol. my non-gaming interests mostly revolve around music (pretty big on industrial, ebm, aggrotech, future rock and all that cheesy numetal you'd expect to see some scenekid listening to outside a hot topic in 2005), drawing cringey animal people and procrastinating on writing a scifi series i never remember to pitch to netflix.

gaming wise i am admittedly a filthy casual tbh but i do enjoy pokemon (kanto raichu looks better than alolan and i will die on this hill), flight rising, minecraft, starbound, tekken, need for speed (the older games, before they sucked) and various older, obscure games like ecco the dolphin.

here on ck to make pixel dragon cash and try to rekindle my interest in pokemon mainly. used to skim around showdown OU and UU a little in the gen 6-7 singles and need to catch up to gen 9.
    WELCOME TO CK FELLOW CAR ENTHUSIAST!!!

yes another minecrafter!!! im so down to play! hopefully you have both bedrock and java! Nice to meet you tiger!!

Hoping to see you around! i too am a fan of older pokemon

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum Tiger! I totally agree on Raichu, the best version (no I can't hear otherwise sorry lol).

I think you're gonna find fun here, there are more users that like Pokémon and do gaming (I'm terrible at this haha).

Hope to see you around, don't be shy! <3

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3