72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by 716328173 View Post
    hey everyone, call me tigerbite or tiger or whatever variations of this throwaway name i plan on using to keep my gaming profiles safe.

i'm a nonbinary adult guy from that place with the spiders and kangaroos. i have diagnosed DID (dissociative identity disorder) so i might sound like 12 cryptid gremlins in a trenchcoat sometimes lol. my non-gaming interests mostly revolve around music (pretty big on industrial, ebm, aggrotech, future rock and all that cheesy numetal you'd expect to see some scenekid listening to outside a hot topic in 2005), drawing cringey animal people and procrastinating on writing a scifi series i never remember to pitch to netflix.

gaming wise i am admittedly a filthy casual tbh but i do enjoy pokemon (kanto raichu looks better than alolan and i will die on this hill), flight rising, minecraft, starbound, tekken, need for speed (the older games, before they sucked) and various older, obscure games like ecco the dolphin.

here on ck to make pixel dragon cash and try to rekindle my interest in pokemon mainly. used to skim around showdown OU and UU a little in the gen 6-7 singles and need to catch up to gen 9.
    Hey there Tiger! I love the place with spiders and kangaroos, even tho I hate spiders.
    I want to move there actually, I hope I can do it.

Welcome to ck! This is the greatest place accordingly to your hobbies

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by 716328173 View Post
    hey everyone, call me tigerbite or tiger or whatever variations of this throwaway name i plan on using to keep my gaming profiles safe.

i'm a nonbinary adult guy from that place with the spiders and kangaroos. i have diagnosed DID (dissociative identity disorder) so i might sound like 12 cryptid gremlins in a trenchcoat sometimes lol. my non-gaming interests mostly revolve around music (pretty big on industrial, ebm, aggrotech, future rock and all that cheesy numetal you'd expect to see some scenekid listening to outside a hot topic in 2005), drawing cringey animal people and procrastinating on writing a scifi series i never remember to pitch to netflix.

gaming wise i am admittedly a filthy casual tbh but i do enjoy pokemon (kanto raichu looks better than alolan and i will die on this hill), flight rising, minecraft, starbound, tekken, need for speed (the older games, before they sucked) and various older, obscure games like ecco the dolphin.

here on ck to make pixel dragon cash and try to rekindle my interest in pokemon mainly. used to skim around showdown OU and UU a little in the gen 6-7 singles and need to catch up to gen 9.
    Welcome to the community, Tigerbite! Sounds like you will fit in quite nicely here within the community.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------