Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Smile heya :]

heya im kalashni and im very new here,
    ive been playing neopets for a while, i cant remember when i started but i do remember enjoying myself on the neoboards and reading through messages. i tend to get a tad shy / nervous / overwhelmed / all those great things etc etc, when it comes to publicly posting / talking so i hope this is okay. ^^"
    i recently got back into neopets after leaving for a while due the end of flash, ( before the ruffle extension became a thing that i knew about ), and neopets doing the unchangeable mobile beta thing to the site. ive set up a new account and being the collector i am i've begun getting all the stamps again and im hoping to try and get some trophies as well. :] havent gotten one yet but im sure in due time ill eventually master the skill to get at least one lul.
    other than neopets in general i enjoy 2000s - 2010s internet era stuff :b , oh and cats !! i love cats.

free feel to dm me about whatever, i enjoy interacting even if im a bit bad at it. i also ramble a lot if you couldnt tell.
    thank you for your time, i hope to talk in the forums soon and of course i hope you all have a wonderful rest of your life. :]]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kalashni For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (02-05-2023),Excalibur (02-05-2023),Nattiee (02-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalashni View Post
    ive been playing neopets for a while, i cant remember when i started but i do remember enjoying myself on the neoboards and reading through messages. i tend to get a tad shy / nervous / overwhelmed / all those great things etc etc, when it comes to publicly posting / talking so i hope this is okay. ^^"
    i recently got back into neopets after leaving for a while due the end of flash, ( before the ruffle extension became a thing that i knew about ), and neopets doing the unchangeable mobile beta thing to the site. ive set up a new account and being the collector i am i've begun getting all the stamps again and im hoping to try and get some trophies as well. :] havent gotten one yet but im sure in due time ill eventually master the skill to get at least one lul.
    other than neopets in general i enjoy 2000s - 2010s internet era stuff :b , oh and cats !! i love cats.

free feel to dm me about whatever, i enjoy interacting even if im a bit bad at it. i also ramble a lot if you couldnt tell.
    thank you for your time, i hope to talk in the forums soon and of course i hope you all have a wonderful rest of your life. :]]
    Hey there, welcome to cK!
    I'm sure you'll get those trophies soon If you're into it, MajinSS can help you get some of those trophies. I believe there are some other useful game guides too tucked in the corners somewhere.

How is your stamp collection going? Have you completed any pages?

Oh also - We have a visitor on the site for the next little bit. Cupid's been fluttering around! He's been pretty busy so if you see him whiz by, be sure to duck

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Hello! Welcome, welcome!
    And welcome back to Neo!

I actually ended up leaving the site for a bit due to Flash as well lol
    But came back and started up again.
    I love to trade, but I stink at the games lol So trophies will be fun to work on!
    As for stamps, I'm to poor for those lol I would love to get an avatar stamp one day!

But do enjoy the site and always feel free to come and chat

Oh! And if you like collecting, the Userbars here are super fun to collect!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

kalashni (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 5h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Welcome to ck!

Don't worry about being shy- people here are some of the nicest I've seen around the Neo community! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

kalashni (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    705 times
    Time Online
    83d 12h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Welcome to cK! I am also a big stamp collector on Neo. Be warned, though: it’s an EXPENSIVE hobby to have. You’ll need ALL the NP

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

kalashni (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum Kalashni and welcome back to Neopets addiction

There are many resources and guides here that can help you with your goals.

Also congrats on becoming a Ryu parent!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

kalashni (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    64d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hello, and welcome to ck!

I really admire stamps collectors. Even though I try to get into it seriously, it's just too intimidating for me for some reason lol. How's you collection going on your new account?
    Also don't worry about being shy etc, this community is one of the warmest I had the honor to be a part of

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

kalashni (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    he / they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Last edited by kalashni; 02-05-2023 at 05:23 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kalashni For This Useful Post:

Meercat (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    he / they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Welcome to ck!

Don't worry about being shy- people here are some of the nicest I've seen around the Neo community! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
    thank you aero <3 and yeah ! just looking around you all seem wonderful. glad i stumbled upon here x]]
    i hope youre having a good day :]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hello, and welcome to ck!

I really admire stamps collectors. Even though I try to get into it seriously, it's just too intimidating for me for some reason lol. How's you collection going on your new account?
    Also don't worry about being shy etc, this community is one of the warmest I had the honor to be a part of
    i understand how it could be intimidating, there is a lot and the price of some stamps are crazy lul
    its a long process but once you fill up some pages it really comes together :]] flipping through virtual pages of little colourful images. so far i havent finished one ( im not doing any order, probably should but oh well), im not bothered by it though, it will eventually be filled just in due time and with a lot a lot of saving up. ^^"
    and yeah it really seems like it ! everyone ive seen so far really just seems lovely and kind, im really glad i find this little area of the internet. :] hug hugs and thank you for the welcome ;u;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Welcome to the forum Kalashni and welcome back to Neopets addiction

There are many resources and guides here that can help you with your goals.

Also congrats on becoming a Ryu parent!
    yeah lmao x3 and thank you !! , ill have to go find those >:3 i shall get the funny stamps and trophies x33
    and thank you ( again x2 ) !! i had no idea id get one by just taking care of the others lul. i just love the little guys and then i got surprised with my own little guy. :]]]]
    makes me wanna find my old tamagotchis, i have no idea how me and my brother kept those alive xbb
    remind me to doodle one of yours :]] they look lovely

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Welcome to cK! I am also a big stamp collector on Neo. Be warned, though: it’s an EXPENSIVE hobby to have. You’ll need ALL the NP
    thank you ! :]] always cool to see another stamp collector and it's the very high price to pay for funny colourful book of pixels xd
    may all the neopoints be blessed upon thee :V !!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Hello! Welcome, welcome!
    And welcome back to Neo!

I actually ended up leaving the site for a bit due to Flash as well lol
    But came back and started up again.
    I love to trade, but I stink at the games lol So trophies will be fun to work on!
    As for stamps, I'm to poor for those lol I would love to get an avatar stamp one day!

But do enjoy the site and always feel free to come and chat

Oh! And if you like collecting, the Userbars here are super fun to collect!
    thank you and thank you x33
    the fall of flash probably got a lot of people xd
    same though i stink at the games too so thats why i think i'd be cool to give it a shot for once :]] it'll be hard to do but it's a goal to have to at least get one lul.
    it's a goal to get an avatar stamp as well >:33 but yeah the amount of neopoints needed sdhzgfjuyasedjaz one day one day !! >:V
    i hope and think i will enjoy this site, people seem very very nice. and i might have to check out those userbars >:] i already got a ryu and its my new child now. ;u;

( also i love your rose bulbasaur ;u; , it's very pretty , have a wonderful day <3 )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Hey there, welcome to cK!
    I'm sure you'll get those trophies soon If you're into it, MajinSS can help you get some of those trophies. I believe there are some other useful game guides too tucked in the corners somewhere.

How is your stamp collection going? Have you completed any pages?

Oh also - We have a visitor on the site for the next little bit. Cupid's been fluttering around! He's been pretty busy so if you see him whiz by, be sure to duck
    thank you and im sure one day >:]] and yeah i might have to find those guides, im not the greatest at them so thats why only now ive decided to try and get at least one :'V
    the stamp collecting is going good, im not doing anything in a particular order but im not in a rush. i'll all be filled eventually xV !!
    yeah i saw him, cupid was very nice to me ;u;

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalashni For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (02-05-2023),Nattiee (02-05-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 18h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalashni View Post

nice to meet you @(you need an account to see links)! happy to have you in CK! Wonderful place with wonderful people.

i havent been on neoboards in sooooo long ! you gotta tell me how it is nowadays. im too afraid to go by :3

hoping to see you around <33