Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kalashni View Post
    heya im kalashni and im very new here,
    ive been playing neopets for a while, i cant remember when i started but i do remember enjoying myself on the neoboards and reading through messages. i tend to get a tad shy / nervous / overwhelmed / all those great things etc etc, when it comes to publicly posting / talking so i hope this is okay. ^^"
    i recently got back into neopets after leaving for a while due the end of flash, ( before the ruffle extension became a thing that i knew about ), and neopets doing the unchangeable mobile beta thing to the site. ive set up a new account and being the collector i am i've begun getting all the stamps again and im hoping to try and get some trophies as well. :] havent gotten one yet but im sure in due time ill eventually master the skill to get at least one lul.
    other than neopets in general i enjoy 2000s - 2010s internet era stuff :b , oh and cats !! i love cats.

free feel to dm me about whatever, i enjoy interacting even if im a bit bad at it. i also ramble a lot if you couldnt tell.
    thank you for your time, i hope to talk in the forums soon and of course i hope you all have a wonderful rest of your life. :]]
    A bit of a late welcome, but glad to have you Kalashni! Happy you introduced yourself as well.

Lots of great Neopets content to keep you interested here, among many other site features!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    335 times
    Time Online
    163d 3h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Welcome!! It's cool you have a couple userbars already too.

There are a whole bunch of them to unlock!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡