15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 19h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Neopets Dailies

No, no... I mean what do you do on neopets daily? I get the whole doing dailies for neopoints or items sure. Im having a hard time figuring out whats "fun" anymore. I dont customize.. i find restocking the shop is just plain boring and takes a little too much time all things considered with the amount of IRL work i do. I pop on here and i love reading everyones posts. I would like to see everyones i guess "schedule" or what they find fun on neo. Looking for some insights and inspiration to kind of jump start my nostalgia.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Really I just log on.. Do dailies... and see if any rare items popped up to buy and look around for things that may be broken lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iwallet For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Mostly dailies and checking on avatars I'm missing. I don't have the patience or time for restocking

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 2h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I like avatars so I'm into trying to get the ones I'm missing and customizing my pets

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal Caffrey For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I just do dailies and keep two tabs always open to try to get snowager and buried treasure avs. Those are the only ones I need excluding retired ones and stamps
    I just keep building nps, that's the fun

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Demetri (01-19-2023),Excalibur (01-21-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I do the same thing on Neopets as I do in real life. I play the market and treat it as "Shopkeeper simulator" because IRL I run a shop where I do the same thing. Buy low, sell high, use educated guessing to pick out things that the inflators/a resurgence in usage might send through the roof soon, gauging inflation pricing based on if a few people hold a lot of the item or if it's a lot of people that are holding a few/1 of the item, Etc.
    I do this in every online video game I play really. My friends tell me I have a habit of turning any game I play into "Shopkeeper Simulator" (which is where I got that phrase) so I guess that's just what I find the most fun in games. Money is fun for me lol.

Other than that, I have a habit of creating multiple main accounts. Usually, I keep a main main and then each week or so I'll start a new main, fill it with pets I like that all have the same type of aesthetic, grab as many avatars as I can, collect affordable stamps, grab as many trophies as I can inconspicuously get, start a gallery with a theme I haven't done yet etc. Then abandon the account until I'm bored and want to look at it again. I don't REALLY know why I do it but I guess it's because I get a really big rush watching all those avatar and stamp numbers go up from 0, watching trophies start popping up, etc even if I don't plan on ever actually playing the account once I set it up. When playing on your main you don't get as many of those "rushes" because chances are you aren't seeing many numbers go up daily after playing for awhile. I also think I do this because my childhood on Neopets scarred me, I always think "Im going to get frozen at some point, I need an account to jump to when that happens" even though I haven't had even a so much as a shell frozen in over a decade I always think "it's coming" because almost every account I opened as a kid got frozen if I even breathed the wrong way.

As for what I do daily on my MainMain, Faerie Quest, Lab, Food Club, logout. I don't really play my main, I have more fun jumping through multiple accounts and doing things on them that I wouldn't taint my main with, whether it's something as small as just getting a new pet that doesn't match the theme of my main account or as big as attempting world domination. lol
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-19-2023 at 10:59 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

cornishwall (01-19-2023),Excalibur (01-21-2023),Houndoom (01-19-2023),Meercat (01-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Dailies and then I'll check back for stuff like buried treasure bc i cannot get that avi for the life of me for a few dailies.

Sometimes i'll lurk on the boards and read through the pc. I never really got into restocking and just buy everything i want on here haha

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rina For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2023)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Work on the long term trophies pryamids/solitaire and hope my opponents in the Monthly Multiplayer responds so I can get those trophies as well. Then lurk about hoping to get the items I need for my remaining stamp avatars.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hall For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Ooooh I need to look into the monthly multiplayer trophy, I don't know much about it!

I have a main-main, I do battledome. Sell all my battledome profits to try and buy better items for my pet to fight with.
    Do dailies, train my low BD pet. Go on the PC boards and hope there are people actually trading converteds.

Struggle on the NC Mall board to trade anything (even though my trade list is awesome/old) and come to CK to buy what I want. Dress up my pets. Get mad when customisation is bugged and slow. Rinse and repeat.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Meercat For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-21-2023)