6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    19h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

workout girlies~

Pleeaase drop your shoulder/back routines! I'm not looking to bulk these areas, really just tone to improve general back pain & posture. I've tried a couple different routines I've put together, I've tried what friends do on shoulder day etc but nothing feels..right

As tax, here's my glute routine that's helped me grow my butt ~2 inches outward & greatly improve shape in the almost year I've been doing it hehe. I only do this 3x a week, I'd love to tell you I use resistance bands for lazy active rest days 4x wk, but really it's like 2x
    (I don't list sets as I go to failure but 3 or 4 is a great starting point, I also don't list weight but I started out using using none/smallest weights possible and currently do between 20 and 40lb depending on the move):

0. Cardio (you don't have to start with cardio at all, but if you do, do something that will wake up your glutes like a steep incline on the treadmill or stair master if you're a sadist. I do 2.5-3mph on max incline for 15-20 mins)
    1. Kas glute bridge x12 followed by 30 second hold
    2. RDLs x8
    3. Single Leg Press (foot high on the plate) x8 per leg
    4. Medial cable kick back x12 per leg
    5. various stretches, whatever feels nice on my legs (probably do this longer than I do, I'm lucky to do 5 mins)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to floofie For This Useful Post:

Dasvidaniya (03-13-2023)