DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    There is a soccer NFT.. I think it’s soccer.. where you can buy specific players and set a lineup. You can then play against other people and compete for the top spot, tournaments, player levels, etc etc. It was very popular for a time. I haven’t checked on it recently though. You got the cards/players originally by buying packs. You could sell and trade them around to build your team. Maybe you got an amazinggggg player but only had one good guy. You could sell that and cash out or enter into smaller tournaments to win.

I could see something like this working for TNT. Maybe make the TCGs functional. On all the physical cards, they play like Pokémon or any other card game. I doubt anybody ever used them like that, but they could. I can’t say that I /wouldn’t/ buy some to join in on virtual tournaments in order to get some cool onsite prizes. They just aren’t putting in the effort to make anything worthwhile. Low effort usually garners low return and ends up being a waste of time.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I wish it were real. I'd love one for my gallery. I love everything mutant.
    Who knows, maybe it will be real sometime 👀 It looks amazing!

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-16-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    54d 3h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'm digging on that Mutant Paint Brush though..

My eyes looked right over that but holy moly, you're right. That's some great Neo art. Maybe it'll release someday..

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    355d 20h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    I think they've said in the past regarding these digital cards that if they gain enough popularity/sales, they'd consider making it a physical set to collect. Then again, I read this when it was announced they were working on that neopets switch game and the neopets TV show, and both of those got cancelled, so lol.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-17-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    I think they've said in the past regarding these digital cards that if they gain enough popularity/sales, they'd consider making it a physical set to collect. Then again, I read this when it was announced they were working on that neopets switch game and the neopets TV show, and both of those got cancelled, so lol.
    I forgot all about the TV show. Now I'm sad all over again that we aren't getting it. lol.

I don't understand why they wouldn't just make them physical in the first place. I think that it's kind of apparent that if we're all so nostalgic that we're still playing a 20+ year old game, that we'd probably want the old school, nostalgic, physical cards back and not some virtual card/NFT that has no nostalgic value whatsoever other than it being a picture of a character from the game. They could even just print them to order or preorder like the new animal crossing amiibo cards and a few other card series have done so that they aren't printing in excess and losing money on possible unsold merch.

If there was a virtual card game attached, I guess it'd be ok, but just for the purpose of collecting why wouldn't you want a physical card?

I mean if you're going to exploit my nostalgia for money, at least do it right lol. The items from the loot codes for the actual site aren't even appealing (to me anyways). I'm sure if they're tradeable they'll be expensive though.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-16-2023 at 11:19 PM.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    355d 20h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    I forgot all about the TV show. Now I'm sad all over again that we aren't getting it. lol.

I don't understand why they wouldn't just make them physical in the first place. I think that it's kind of apparent that if we're all so nostalgic that we're still playing a 20+ year old game, that we'd probably want the old school, nostalgic, physical cards back and not some virtual card/NFT that has no nostalgic value whatsoever other than it being a picture of a character from the game. They could even just print them to order or preorder like the new animal crossing amiibo cards and a few other card series have done so that they aren't printing in excess and losing money on possible unsold merch.

I guess if there was a virtual card game attached, I guess it'd be ok, but just for the purpose of collecting why wouldn't you want a physical card?

I mean if you're going to exploit my nostalgia for money, at least do it right. lol
    I think the reason we're in this whole digital card game / NFT business is because one of the higher up people within Netdragon is into crypto/NFT ventures. It's been hard to keep up with since we rarely ever hear from Netdragon outside of their sales articles, but TNT is taking much of the displeasure from the userbase since they're more in touch with us over executives at Netdragon.

I wish they'd listen to what the actual userbase wants over what they think we want.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I meeeaaan, I’m very interested in the codes but I don’t think I would be buying them for the “digital cards” (cough NFTs???)

Idk. But if the items from the codes are nice enough I might just get them.

Signature by Wave's Signatures Factory
    Thank you for my Ryu bar Great White North!

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 6h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    There is a soccer NFT.. I think it’s soccer.. where you can buy specific players and set a lineup. You can then play against other people and compete for the top spot, tournaments, player levels, etc etc. It was very popular for a time. I haven’t checked on it recently though. You got the cards/players originally by buying packs. You could sell and trade them around to build your team. Maybe you got an amazinggggg player but only had one good guy. You could sell that and cash out or enter into smaller tournaments to win.

I could see something like this working for TNT. Maybe make the TCGs functional. On all the physical cards, they play like Pokémon or any other card game. I doubt anybody ever used them like that, but they could. I can’t say that I /wouldn’t/ buy some to join in on virtual tournaments in order to get some cool onsite prizes. They just aren’t putting in the effort to make anything worthwhile. Low effort usually garners low return and ends up being a waste of time.
    Sorare I think. Fantasy Football with NFTs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (01-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    78 times
    Time Online
    19d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Am I misreading this or is it not even guaranteed to come with a rare item code? What an absolute waste. People might be more willing to buy these knockoff NFT's if they got a code for sure, but a chance at it? LMAO no thanks I could just spend that money on NP instead.

you have bugs in your code? sounds yummy.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    35d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Not really a fan of this. I'll be curious to see what the prize pool for items will be but even then I am not expecting much (especially since it's not guaranteed to get a code with every card/purchase)