Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Welcome to ck!

I agree it's too bad about the decrease in forums over the years, but we're glad to have you here!
    Thanks! That's very kind of you to say ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Welcome to the forum Rachel Green xD

I'm going to assume you're a fan of Friends aren't you? That's a great show I always enjoy seeing whenever is on TV

While many forums activity has decreased, ck has done a wonderful effort to being live both thanks to staff and community so if you miss old forums this is the place for you. I hope to see you around, there's many stuff to engage with :3

Hehe.. thanks! Yeah, Rachel is my favorite, although I think I'm closer to a Monica in terms of personality whether I like it or not.

And that's great to hear! I'm glad neo has survived and so has this community.

Quote Originally Posted by NTYGLT View Post
    Welcome to CK! What sort of stuff are you wanting to trade?
    Hope you come for the trading, stay for the community ^_^
    Hi! I missed most of the excitement around UCs since I had quit before customizations were even a thing. I pretty much want to trade for UCs since I am more attached to the older poses and pets. Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello Rachel!

Its okay to lurk, even on twitch thats all i do lol. Yeah forums slowly went away and im glad this one is still around. Happy to have ya! Hope to see you around!

I'm a habitual twitch lurker too! Thank you! I'll try to be active as much as I can

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hi and welcome to ck!

The era of forums my have passed in other places, but our forum here is still going strong! Which is why I love it so much

Hope to see you around! ^^

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    15+ years?! Wow!

Welcome to the community! If you've been gone that long, there's quite a lot for you to do... What are your main interests on Neo?

We have our own Discord if you're interested in joining, we just require that you've been active in the community for a bit first.

Thanks for introducing yourself and if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to post or reach out!

That's good to hear! I do have some interest in the discord, and I understand. ^^ Thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    15 years is amazing! Welcome

I feel the same way about forums being overtaken by discord servers, actually think one of the reasons clraik is still around is because of how clean and organized the site is and its functionality (kind of like how discord took off too.)
    What type of trading are you looking to do?

That's a good point - I think one of the pitfalls is that information is harder to access if it's walled behind specific discord sites. I'm looking mostly into trading for permies! I don't have a huge list of pets I'd like, but it seems so hard to find them ;-; I'm particularly attached to Blumaroos. Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiee View Post
    Hello Rachel,

First thing I thought of when you said 15+ years LOL

Welcome to not-lurking!
    What brought you back to Neopets? Any goals for your account?
    What do you like to do for fun?

YES!! Lol, I feel like I've risen from the grave. My brother and I are playing again - he brought me back while showing me that he was able to retrieve his old account, which got me curious. Once I get my permies, my goal is to build out their lore and to participate in the art contests. I do some art in my spare time which I'm keen to apply to my neopets. thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    Welcome back to neo and welcome to CK! I love the username. Friends is one of my comfort shows. I agree with you about discord, I'd much rather be on forums.

I hope to see you around. We're all really nice and chatty so there's plenty of discussions to join in on and activities to do.

Thanks! Yes, Friends is one of my comfort shows too and incidentally inspired me to move to NYC when I had the opportunity to... I wish shows like it still existed, haha.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rachelfromfriends For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (01-19-2023),Narkotiq (01-19-2023),Nattiee (01-19-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    That sounds fabulous! You should check out our Beauty Contest voter if you enter any of your guys in a contest Also if you wanna vote!