Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 19h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Introducing My New, Old Self.

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this with some nervous thoughts. I've been here from 2012 and on and off and on and off... so on. I was never one to actually get used to "fitting in" however years have passed and I've grown a lot. Lost family, gained friends etc etc. I'd like to continue my current wealth of presenting myself in awkward situations. Seems i was able to fully capture what its like to live a little. This may be but a small forum but i am happy to call it my home away from home if you will.

It's so nice to finally feel good and stick around. I'd be so happy for y'all to have me!

I love pokemon, i love typical MW2, so please hit me up if you all game or like to game? I do play animal crossing and overall go to neopets for some nostalgia. Although just dailies atm. I used to have a business, but with covid shutting everything down i was shut down. However i've made full turn around with lots of things including work, social life, education... example: I never thought i'd be excited to take a physics class..?

Anyways. My name is Excalibur, or Ex, or Enjamin whatever you prefer to call me, i have no preference.

Happy to talk to you all soon and thanks for always being there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hey Ex! Nice to meet you. Welcome again to ck!
    I love to play Gears of War (the 4th at the moment) but I don't know anyone that plays it and it's weird because is so popular. I don't play MW2 tho.
    We're a family and you should feel very welcome here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-13-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi Excalibur welcome back! I'm glad that you grew out of the shell little by little, I also like coming here because besides nostalgia ck is an active and friendly place

Right now I'm only playing neopets, I used to do Pokémon Go and Clash Royale, but I haven't tried Animal Crossing even though I've seen many users here like it

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Hey Excalibur! welcome back to the community
    You are more than welcome to talk about what you consider necessary! the community is very nice to talk about a variety of topics, so you can fit in whatever you feel comfortable with! So we're glad to have you back!
    Also you like pokemon! and who does not? I play pokemon unite occasionally, quite fun somewhat frustrating though lol!
    I guess the pandemic has taken a few things from us, but physical classes sound like fun

Oh ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Polarchuck For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-13-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I very vaguely remember you, welcome back!

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-13-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 19h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Seriously thank you guys for the love! Excited to game with y'all ! @(you need an account to see links) GoW is a classic! good choice.!
    @(you need an account to see links) if you pop on ACNH let me know! id love to help out!
    @(you need an account to see links) physics haha, i dont know many people excited to take that class.. although it is algebra based... I for one hate calculus.- also yes id love to game pokemon with ya! messaged <3
    @(you need an account to see links) nice to meet you! happy to see im a somewhat remember-able person haha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (01-13-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm writing this with some nervous thoughts. I've been here from 2012 and on and off and on and off... so on. I was never one to actually get used to "fitting in" however years have passed and I've grown a lot. Lost family, gained friends etc etc. I'd like to continue my current wealth of presenting myself in awkward situations. Seems i was able to fully capture what its like to live a little. This may be but a small forum but i am happy to call it my home away from home if you will.

It's so nice to finally feel good and stick around. I'd be so happy for y'all to have me!

I love pokemon, i love typical MW2, so please hit me up if you all game or like to game? I do play animal crossing and overall go to neopets for some nostalgia. Although just dailies atm. I used to have a business, but with covid shutting everything down i was shut down. However i've made full turn around with lots of things including work, social life, education... example: I never thought i'd be excited to take a physics class..?

Anyways. My name is Excalibur, or Ex, or Enjamin whatever you prefer to call me, i have no preference.

Welcome back! Great to see you around again.

Seems like you've been fitting in nicely since you've started visiting again... gonna go for more userbars or what?
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

14. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-15-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    378 times
    Time Online
    88d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hello everyone,

Hi Ex.

So glad to see you around. What business do you use to have? I am sorry you had to close down due to covid.

I am still not exactly fitting in. The forum feels huge to me. I do get what you are saying about home away from home. I feel the same way.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-15-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Hey Ex,
    Glad to see you being so active lately, I'm sure I've seen you around since we've been here around the same amount of time. In the beginning I was quiet too because I thought "Wow these people seem really tightknit and cool. I don't think I'm going to fit in." but the longer I've been active here, I've realized that it isn't about fitting in, it's about showing your unique self. Everyone here is so different and everyone has their own talents and interests so it's really easy to find some friends/acquaintances to talk with. Everyone here is really nice and social so even if you have nothing in common with them, you'll still have people to talk to but based on your interests there are a lot of people here you'll probably click with pretty fast.

What kind of business did you run? I run an ecommerce business (it's on hold right now since I've recently moved.) It sucks to hear that the pandemic affected it negatively, Mine went through a lot during the pandemic too and I did have to shut it down for awhile as well because of hackers and the lack of customer support at places like Paypal since most offices we're closed. The whole pandemic was a nightmare for business owners so I feel you. Have you thought about trying again since we're in "better times"?

Anyways, Nice to officially meet you! I look forward to seeing you around.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-15-2023)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Hey Excalibur thank you for introducing yourself it's nice to meet you! Do you play any warzone? We should def play sometime!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-15-2023)