20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Welcome back Ex!

I am also very recently returned after being here last in 2012-2013. It's been nice getting to know the forum again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meercat For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-15-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    Hi Ex.

So glad to see you around. What business do you use to have? I am sorry you had to close down due to covid.

I am still not exactly fitting in. The forum feels huge to me. I do get what you are saying about home away from home. I feel the same way.
    hey thats okay! when one door opens another closes. I owned: ThaiTanium Performance. ive since closed my doors, my ex-partner is doing his own thing. so now i buy and sell cars plus my full time work. Its a large forum and there are characters everywhere.. its totally about the drive! thanks for commenting. hoping to see you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Welcome back! Great to see you around again.

Seems like you've been fitting in nicely since you've started visiting again... gonna go for more userbars or what?
    Thank you Infamous. yes! im hoping to actually! once i start learning... its a process for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotiq View Post
    Hey Ex,
    Glad to see you being so active lately, I'm sure I've seen you around since we've been here around the same amount of time. In the beginning I was quiet too because I thought "Wow these people seem really tightknit and cool. I don't think I'm going to fit in." but the longer I've been active here, I've realized that it isn't about fitting in, it's about showing your unique self. Everyone here is so different and everyone has their own talents and interests so it's really easy to find some friends/acquaintances to talk with. Everyone here is really nice and social so even if you have nothing in common with them, you'll still have people to talk to but based on your interests there are a lot of people here you'll probably click with pretty fast.

What kind of business did you run? I run an ecommerce business (it's on hold right now since I've recently moved.) It sucks to hear that the pandemic affected it negatively, Mine went through a lot during the pandemic too and I did have to shut it down for awhile as well because of hackers and the lack of customer support at places like Paypal since most offices we're closed. The whole pandemic was a nightmare for business owners so I feel you. Have you thought about trying again since we're in "better times"?

Anyways, Nice to officially meet you! I look forward to seeing you around.
    oh totally! i had a fabrication/car modification business dubbed ThaiTanium Performance. the pandemic was a big for lots of people im sorry you had shut down for a bit. i currently run buying and selling cars out of my ex partners now building of what was TTP. i fully forfeited the entirety of the buisness to him, so i dont have to worry about much besides my chapter 11. i pay like 350 or something a month. which is easily payable if i sell one or two cars a month. im so happy to meet you!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-15-2023),phantasia (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Excalibur, welcome back to ck

Thank you for the unusual request in the sig factory! I had a lot of fun making it, and I'm glad you like it

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!