15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 18h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    hey there! my name is Maia and i just got here!
    my cousin suggested this site to me since i have been getting back into neopets

i also enjoy pokemon, WoW, League of Legends (sometimes) and Star Stable Online haha
    recently been trying to draw again so hoping to put some pets in the BC soon

i would love to make some friends so it anyone wants to chat feel free to message me c:
    Welcome in! Wonderful to meet ya! Do you perhaps have S/V? Neo is always fun with that nostalgia hit. I wish i got into LoL or WoW looks fun but i feel id fall asleep LuL. What do you like to draw?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    32d 22h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    thanks!! nice to meet you too!
    i do have violet!! i have had not much time to play it between playing WoW and i had a few conventions i went to, one basically right after it released. but i plan on playing it a lot more now that i have a bit of downtume c:
    so far what i have played was a lot of fun. i love shiny hunting and it seems harder in this game, but i will enjoy it anyway, i like the challenge

honestly, my neopet character are what i draw the most haha
    i just like to design critters and currently i have a lot of pets that need designs

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    18d 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Welcome Maia!
    WoW is a crazy game I can't quite get my head around it, I've been meaning to start playing LoL but hadn't got round to that either.
    Welcome to clraik! Hope you enjoy it here I just joined not long ago and everyone has been so welcoming and great. Message box is always open if you have any questions!

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    32d 22h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    yes i am hoping to find inspiration and motivation to get back into art a whole lot more c:
    and i figured a nice community would be a good place to start

i am a bit interested in the *~*nefarious*~* black market here haha
    especially for NC items, i have the hardest time finding trades on NC char, i have a lot of older items not worth too much anymore it seems like since i kinda took a break from NC

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    702 times
    Time Online
    156d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m

i also enjoy pokemon, WoW, League of Legends (sometimes) and Star Stable Online haha

i would love to make some friends so it anyone wants to chat feel free to message me c:
    Welcome to clraik Maia! That's awesome you have a family connection to this site! We have lots of pokemon content feel free to check it out! clraik also got me back into drawing with the art events we have. Check out our Christmas event (you need an account to see links) to join in. There's lots of time left!

See you around the forum!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Welcome to the community, Maia!

Sounds like you have a bunch in common with many of the members here already.

Don't be afraid to post your thoughts anywhere that you might find an interest to do so... it's nice to see the all the warm welcomes already.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    64d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Maia, welcome to ck!
    This forum is a great place both for community and for getting Neo stuff you might find hard to find elsewhere. And good luck with getting back to drawing!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!