DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 13h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    @(you need an account to see links) If you don't mind my tagging/question, is there a way to keep track of this case? Or is it something we won't know the resolution/process of until it's had a ruling?

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

chii3d (01-20-2023),Menine (01-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) If you don't mind my tagging/question, is there a way to keep track of this case? Or is it something we won't know the resolution/process of until it's had a ruling?
    Anything filed with the court will be on PACER but generally you need an account to take a look which costs money. The number for PACER would be 2:23-cv-00089.

i doubt anything will be sealed privately. as for the hearings themselves - i think sometimes those are public, but not sure what itll be here and they probably won't be that interesting. the process itself will be pretty transparent/as well as any decision on steps along the way.

generally itll start with a motion to dismiss brought by the defendants (jumpstart) and go from there and if it "survives" and doesn't get dismissed, itll go to a class certification motion. im not a california lawyer though and my experience with cases brought in cali have been limited, so i could be wrong on the order of the steps etc.

i can keep an eye out and post any updates along the way/any documents that are filed if there would be interest, but i have been swamped at work lately so i might forget to check. also generally the type of stuff would be really uninteresting at the beginning i would expect.

but there are public websites (i think) that will at least have the docket available -- i.e., you can check what has been filed/what has happened but you can't actually see any documents or anything, i think justia will have updates when something news worthy happens. pacermonitor will have this information as well: (you need an account to see links) as you can see for now, nothing has happened of note.

maybe just ping me if anything interesting has happened (i.e., the judge has rendered an order on motion to dismiss or something) and i can pull it off pacer
    Last edited by oventoast; 02-17-2023 at 11:39 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post: