DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    684 times
    Time Online
    215d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    If I recall correctly, they're still looking to update their payment receiving method? I could see them being down for maintenance for that. It'd be another pre-step before the UC-mania begins.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    58d 17h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrichord View Post
    If I recall correctly, they're still looking to update their payment receiving method?
    God I hope so because then we'd get the premium sale. That's the only reason why we haven't gotten one is because TNT wanted to update the payment method(s)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Totodile For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (01-09-2023),Fiore (01-09-2023),Lyrichord (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    God I hope so because then we'd get the premium sale. That's the only reason why we haven't gotten one is because TNT wanted to update the payment method(s)
    Premium sale pleaseeee lol

Tbh if NC mall doesn't hang I'm fine with that. Any conversion/fix is a sweet bonus!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Fiore (01-09-2023),Lyrichord (01-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Hoping it's not the NC UC stuff. I guess TNT have killed the value of just about everything else, so might as well knock those out next lol
    Still hoping that if they do allow for that, they make it so the NC UCs are no trade or have some other indicator to differentiate them.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    The NC Mall has been incredibly buggy lately, I'm sure they're trying to tweak it before they do their big January sale, Premium sale and NC UC release. The January sale should start this weekend right?

Took me about 20 mins to do checkout for some of the Wherfy caps this morning. I know they did mention a bit of a Mall overhaul on their to-do list.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

alterian (01-10-2023),Lyrichord (01-09-2023),RicoBandito (01-09-2023)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    355d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Honestly, so long as they fix the little things here and there, I'd be glad to see more downtimes in the future.

Take out the small things (like fixing neomail notifications, for one) and then tackle bigger projects on the roadmap. Hopefully though, we don't jump into one of those plots planned for this year already. I'm anxious to see what it is, but not THIS early lol.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (01-11-2023),Zenitsu (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Me manifesting the Ak Man Rah character scene from Night of the Museum where he tells Larry not to touch him is me @ TNT not to touch my shit on neopets dot com especially my UCs

I'm watching you TNT

Video so you all can get my joke pls save my sanity (Start at 1:09)
    I clearly do not remember this movie well but why is the accent giving me Chris Lilley vibes??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    The NC Mall has been incredibly buggy lately, I'm sure they're trying to tweak it before they do their big January sale, Premium sale and NC UC release. The January sale should start this weekend right?

Took me about 20 mins to do checkout for some of the Wherfy caps this morning. I know they did mention a bit of a Mall overhaul on their to-do list.
    the premium sale was usually in september, so we are a few months due on that

i think it might just be a maintenance to clean the servers and reduce lag, it's been a pain the last few days

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Fiore (01-10-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    They have so many people to punish for claiming extra AC prizes they have to shut the whole server down just to freeze them all.

JK JK ...

Probably boring but necessary stuff like lab map fix and general fixes to maps since some of them glitch and disappear with no prize upon redemption and probably NC mall since FQ and the mall in general have been lagging again. And then they'll probably do the premium sale like they've been saying for what seems like months. (still not sure If I want to get it but I'm tempted, even for just a month, haven't had premium since the OG version)

Maybe its the NC UCs but I doubt it unless they didn't want to say anything about it just in case it doesn't end up working correctly and then they get backlash for saying they were going to add it and then don't.

I'm hoping they'll purge some frozen/deleted pet names. I don't know how many times they've done that or when last they did it but I've only been around for one when I was a kid and thought I was so cool cause I got to name a pet Pointy (of all the names that were newly available at the time and I chose that).. and I loved Pointy the Shoyru for the whole 2 mins I had him because soon after creating him I was frozen for ABing and quit for a few months lol.

Maintenance is 11pm-4am for me which are my peak neohours oh well at least I'll get some sleep for once lol.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-10-2023 at 12:36 AM.

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    What I want out of this "server maintenance:" Updates on UCs, NC Mall/customization page fixes, premium sale??
    WhatI am going to get: Maps work for about 10 minutes before going down again

...Honestly, though, I don't *want* a plot this early in the year, but I WOULD love a few more subtle foreshadowing/easter egg style images or pages inserted into the site, like that new tower in Moltara. If that's all that comes from this, I'll take it (though the maintenance is during my prime browsing hours, ugh)