Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 136

Thread: Guess That Anime/Manga Character! ;)

  1. #71
    Zenitsu's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    762
    Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    43
    Thanks
    15,492
    Thanked
    3,434/910
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    258 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Perhaps the legendary Alucard?



    (dayum I need to finish this anime..)
    Yes! It's Alucard!! 🥀🍷⚰️🦇🧛🏻*♀️ Your turn~
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Mio🌼🌷🗡️ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

    ♥ Slowpoke ♥ (1 Week Ago)

  3. #72
    Slowpoke's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    69
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    16
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked
    289/154
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    48d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Round 17

    This character is a beautiful high ranking general. She is very charismatic, manipulative, a sadist, and enjoys bringing great pain to her enemies, even innocent ones. Although she lacks empathy for people she considers to be weak, she has many loyal and devoted followers that she genuinely cares for, making her a strong force in life and war. She loves to fight, is extremely skilled, and respects strong opponents. She was deeply obsessed and in love with a character towards her end, but the feelings were never returned, which was her only regret in life.

    ♥  snatched  ♥


    ♥  thanks, wooloo! ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

    Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  5. #73
    Bui bui!
    Buizel's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,292
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    67
    Thanks
    6,566
    Thanked
    6,833/1,739
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    238d 15h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    Round 17

    This character is a beautiful high ranking general. She is very charismatic, manipulative, a sadist, and enjoys bringing great pain to her enemies, even innocent ones. Although she lacks empathy for people she considers to be weak, she has many loyal and devoted followers that she genuinely cares for, making her a strong force in life and war. She loves to fight, is extremely skilled, and respects strong opponents. She was deeply obsessed and in love with a character towards her end, but the feelings were never returned, which was her only regret in life.

    I'm on mobile so I can't attach a pic again, but is this Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill?





    National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

    ♥ Slowpoke ♥ (1 Week Ago),Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  7. #74
    Slowpoke's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    69
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    16
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked
    289/154
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    48d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    I'm on mobile so I can't attach a pic again, but is this Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill?
    Yes!!!! You got it! Your turn!
    ♥  snatched  ♥


    ♥  thanks, wooloo! ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slowpoke For This Useful Post:

    Buizel (1 Week Ago),Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  9. #75
    Bui bui!
    Buizel's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,292
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    67
    Thanks
    6,566
    Thanked
    6,833/1,739
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    238d 15h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    ROUND 18

    I'm thinking of a female character that lives in an advanced technological city that's mostly houses those with special powers. Her special power out of millions lands her in the 5th strongest spot among the population. However, this power is so strong, it has to be controlled by a remote control that she carries with her. She leads the biggest group of students in her school as well, and they address her as "Queen".

    Who am I thinking of?






    National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

    ♥ Slowpoke ♥ (1 Week Ago),Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  11. #76
    Bui bui!
    Buizel's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,292
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    67
    Thanks
    6,566
    Thanked
    6,833/1,739
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    238d 15h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    If another hint is needed, she has a special characteristic about her her eyes, that leads to some people compare her to shojuo manga character





    National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

    Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  13. #77
    Vaebae's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    83
    Userbars
    6
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    110/41
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Buizel View Post
    ROUND 18

    I'm thinking of a female character that lives in an advanced technological city that's mostly houses those with special powers. Her special power out of millions lands her in the 5th strongest spot among the population. However, this power is so strong, it has to be controlled by a remote control that she carries with her. She leads the biggest group of students in her school as well, and they address her as "Queen".

    Who am I thinking of?

    That's an easy one. Shokuhou Misaki from Toaru Majutsu no Index

    Contributions:

    Guides: Scripts:
    None yet! (you need an account to see links)

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vaebae For This Useful Post:

    Buizel (1 Week Ago),Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  15. #78
    Bui bui!
    Buizel's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,292
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    67
    Thanks
    6,566
    Thanked
    6,833/1,739
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    238d 15h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaebae View Post
    That's an easy one. Shokuhou Misaki from Toaru Majutsu no Index

    Yeppers, it's her! your turn!





    National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

    Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  17. #79
    Synthbass's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,563
    Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    42
    Thanks
    2,695
    Thanked
    1,992/894
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    56d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Aw man I can't believe I missed the esdeath round it was one I finally knew lol

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthbass For This Useful Post:

    Zenitsu (1 Week Ago)

  19. #80
    Vaebae's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    83
    Userbars
    6
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    110/41
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    Aw man I can't believe I missed the esdeath round it was one I finally knew lol
    You can go ahead and make a new round.
    I'm supposed to but I won't have access to a PC for a little while.

    Just to keep this going
    Contributions:

    Guides: Scripts:
    None yet! (you need an account to see links)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •