Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Hello!

Hello, I’m not necessarily new here… but this is my first post. I get a little overwhelmed with how many things there are on here so I’m still kind of getting a hang of it. I’m trying to add a signature to my posts and it says I needed to have 10 posts so… here I am!

Anyways, I’m 20-something and have been playing neopets since I was about 8. My favorite neopets are Aishas! I love lurking and making trades in the PC. Lately I’ve been trying to try other things on the site like collecting trophies (trying… but failing) lol. Anyways, feel free to reach out for anything! Looking forward to learning more about the site!
    Last edited by macaronbae; 01-08-2023 at 10:30 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macaronbae For This Useful Post:

Buizel (01-17-2023),DarkSkies (01-08-2023),j03 (01-08-2023),Mothman (01-08-2023),Zenitsu (01-08-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    64d 9h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey and welcome to ck! Thanks for introducing yourself!
    I understand the forum is big and might seem intimidating at first, but everyone here is very warm and helpful and I'm sure you'll get used to it eventually ^^
    If you like old school signatures by any chance, I enjoy making these! So feel free to ask for one (you need an account to see links)~

Hope to see you around the forums

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

macaronbae (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Thank you so much for the help on the signature! I’ll definitely check that out now. I really would like to work on being more active here!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to macaronbae For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (01-08-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    413 times
    Time Online
    84d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum, don't worry the community is very friendly here so take your time to look around and make yourself comfortable

I hope to see you around!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (01-08-2023),macaronbae (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    37d 19h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Hi, welcome to cK!
    I was the same way when I first created my account, there was just too much to process. I came back in the middle of 2022 to buy things and found the community so welcoming and easy to be a part of.
    Along with customizing your signature, you can customize your avatar sidebar with user bars, and mix and match!

I never had an Aisha till a few months ago, and I can see why they are so popular. What’s your favorite color? I looove the new burlap one.
    As far as trophies go, there is a program here called Majin Score Sender that can get you game trophies. If you’re not opposed to cheating, that is. There is a guide (you need an account to see links) by @(you need an account to see links), about how to easily obtain them. Good luck, and hopefully see you around!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

macaronbae (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh, hello hello!
    Its great to have you around!

I will admit that the site was super overwhelming for me at first as well. But I took my time and focused on the things I was super interested in lol
    The community here is pretty relaxed and chill. Hell, even if its not about Neo, there are some wonderful people who might share a common interest in what you like!
    Example is Im interested in Pokemon/WoW/OSRS/FFXIV and Animal Crossing!

Take your time and enjoy the large amount of wonderful people here!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

♥ Juna ♥ (01-08-2023),macaronbae (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    38d 8h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Echoing what everyone else said, but yes! Just take it one category at a time, poke around, see what you enjoy! It's scary to post at first but don't be afraid- there's nothing but open arms here! ^^

Feel free to message if you need anything! I can do my best to help :3

mothman userbar by @munna !!! <3
    venonat splice by me :3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothman For This Useful Post:

macaronbae (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Welcome to CK!
    I get the overwhelmed part, it took me 40-ish days to make my first post, lol. And I still haven't gotten to 10, cause all I ever do is post n thdreads on SPAM - that's on me, LOL.
    I recently got an aisha to zap, and wow they're great to customise! I get why they're so popular!
    I also got into the trophy endeavor lately, and let me tell you: it's much easier now than it was back in the day (when everyone had Flash). There is also a guide for trophies somewhere in the forums, tho I can't remember where.

You'll find plenty of spaces here on CK to post on, though. There's a space for everyone, whichever your interests are!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to biowitch For This Useful Post:

macaronbae (01-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Hey, welcome to CK! It took me over 5 years to come out of my shell here. There's all sorts of forums and threads, from (you need an account to see links), (you need an account to see links), and everything Neopets and Pokemon too.

What to you like to do outside of Neopets?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

macaronbae (01-16-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by macaronbae View Post
    Hello, I’m not necessarily new here… but this is my first post. I get a little overwhelmed with how many things there are on here so I’m still kind of getting a hang of it. I’m trying to add a signature to my posts and it says I needed to have 10 posts so… here I am!

Anyways, I’m 20-something and have been playing neopets since I was about 8. My favorite neopets are Aishas! I love lurking and making trades in the PC. Lately I’ve been trying to try other things on the site like collecting trophies (trying… but failing) lol. Anyways, feel free to reach out for anything! Looking forward to learning more about the site!
    Welcome to the community!

If you're going for trophies, now is the best time as they're much easier compared to before.

No need to be shy... you're behind a screen, after all. Have you looked into the userbars you can unlock here? Hope to see you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

20. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

macaronbae (01-16-2023)