4/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m

Intro

Came back to neo semi-recently after a very long hiatus. I've been lurking here for a while but now I need to make a post. I used to be really into NC/customizing but I think I'd like to go for whatever avatars/trophies are easier to get on the site now that no one plays as much anymore and maybe pet trading? Who knows.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rowlet For This Useful Post:

Buizel (01-23-2023),Excalibur (01-24-2023),Zenitsu (01-23-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Hi HousePlant!
    Good to meet you. Customization is always fun so you can still do that this time around as well. I've been shooting for avatars and trophies (and stamps) recently myself, it always feels good to see that number go up.

It used to be that it was easier to get trophies at the beginning of the month when the score boards were empty but depending on which game it is, some trophies are even easy to get as you get closer to the middle of the month as well since not everyone seems to want to go through the hassle of setting up a browser for flash and the ones who do aren't great at every single game so there's plenty of room to get a score in now.

For avatars, I find that just having a bunch of NP helps that go faster lol. Even a couple mil is a good start to getting a lot of them. Of course, then you have the stamp ones and ones based around expensive items but those you can work on over time. Don't worry about getting them all at once, you'll burn yourself out. If you plan on trying to get them all though, I recommend attaching the petpets you need to age for their respective avatars asap so that the timer can go ahead and start.

As for Neopet trading, there are plenty of people on here who love that kind of thing. I never got into it, seems like too much work and neoboard drama (I've heard). But I hear people actually enjoy it sometimes.

anyways. Welcome to Clraik! I hope to see you around more often now that you've introduced yourself!
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-23-2023 at 01:33 AM.

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 16h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Welcome to ck! I noticed you said you like to collect avatars. Might I recommend working/collecting UBs here? The methods to unlocks some user bars here can be as fun as collecting avatars on Neo, so I definitely recommend checking it out. Hopefully we can chat more on here on the forums!

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Welcome to clraik! Thanks for coming out and introducing yourself! It's nice to see new members join the conversation! Trophies are for sure a lot easier to obtain on reset days compared to years ago so you can definitely build up that trophy collection! Hope to see you around the forum more!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by houseplant0 View Post
    Came back to neo semi-recently after a very long hiatus. I've been lurking here for a while but now I need to make a post. I used to be really into NC/customizing but I think I'd like to go for whatever avatars/trophies are easier to get on the site now that no one plays as much anymore and maybe pet trading? Who knows.
    Welcome to clraik! What should we call you?
    Do you also have a bunch of house plants?

We've got everything you need to build your Neopets collections... including some help for game trophies!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Welcome back to the site, and welcome to ck!
    I'm a big fan of NC and customizing as well! It's a ton of fun!

But I'm in the same boat! I need to work on more trophies and avatars on the site, but I'm bad at so many games lol
    But with help here, I'm sure we both can do it!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Welcome to the forum! As you've been told trophies are aeasier with less players and especially at reset day. And if you don't want to hassle with flash there is always the good Majin

And for avatars many are easy to get though the death of old inventory may have taken some out.

Anyway, whatever you go for I hope you feel encourage to participate more around here

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    15d 23h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Wow thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I suppose just calling me Plant would be a good nickname haha and yes my house is full of plants! I might have to definitely reach out for some of the more difficult avatars to get (cough stamps) but I think but I'll see how I go in the meantime, I've been shown the jellyneo checklist tool so I can go through and achieve the easier ones to start with

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    17d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Hi! Welcome I hope you enjoy the community ^_^ What's your favourite pet to custom?

Also if you're looking to get easy avatars you could check out (you need an account to see links) this is a good way to figure out what you don't have and how easy they will be to get!

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by houseplant0 View Post
    Welcome in houseplant! Welcome to CK

After posting some lost inspiration im happy to say im back and kinda into neo myself. people here have been wonderful and i know youll have the same result. avatars are super fun to collect. although its harder nowadays but. glad youll be back in! i find pet trading soooo complicated. whats your favorite neo?