29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

[Guide] Usuki Frenzy - Trophy Quick Run

Hi Everyone! This is my first guide, so please take it easy on me.

THINGS TO IMMEDIATELY NOTE:
    You will see some scores that are currently higher than 628 and that is because they were approved scores by TNT. You can score higher than 628, but it will take up to two weeks for the approval to go through. If you do the 628 score trick immediately after the reset, it will be a guaranteed gold trophy!

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

I've been playing this game for a while trying to get a trophy and noticed that this game is is mostly luck based but with the glitch I will teach you guys, it makes it more about timing. One thing you need to know (not mandatory, but will make doing this much easier) is to know where most of the items are located.

(you need an account to see links)
    Image courtesy of Jellyneo

As(you need an account to see links) said, after reset, it typically takes 630-635 points after reset to get a gold trophy. With the new broken flash, the high score, without needing an admin to approve should is 628 points. Level 1 will require you to collect 4 items, which is randomized into the rooms, but you do not need to worry about the timer with the glitch. As long as you find the 4 items in stage 1, you're golden.

When you get to stage 2, your goal is to get to the middle room to find the Usuki doll. When you get here, you'll find that the doll is typically on the couch or on the table. You'll also notice that after collecting it, if you run around this spot, your score will increase regardless of collecting items. What I would do is just run against the table or couch (depending on where the doll was) and let the score increase until 628. If you go higher than this, you will require an admin to approve your score, which may take days and someone would've already gotten gold by then.

(you need an account to see links)

NOTES FOR GETTING 628 SCORE
    • Finishing stage 1 is always 60 points
    • You can manipulate your score from stage 1 as your time bonus is half of the remaining time (154 time remaining is 77 points)
    • If your score from Stage 1 is odd, then grab another item as they are worth 15 points each to get to an even score
      (ex. If your score is 157 after stage one, your score is now odd, grab an item as they are worth 15 points to make it even. This will bring you up to 172 points. After getting the Usuki doll,
    • After getting the Usuki Doll, each quick tap on a direction button will net you 16 points (unless you hold onto the direction button)

Here's an example of how it works starting at stage 2 and I had to make my score even by grabbing an extra item:

HOW I SCORE 628 POINTS
    • TOTAL 116PTS - Finishing stage 1 with 112 seconds remaining (116 points)
    • TOTAL 628PTS - Go straight to the Usuki doll and do 32 taps (512 pots)
    • PROFIT!!

RESTART WITHOUT SUBMITTING SCORE IF:
    • If the doll happens to spawn in an unobtainable spot (center of the chair or table -- edge is OK as you can still reach it), then you should save time and just restart the level.
    • Accidentally go past 628 points -- if the high score for gold is lower than that, then try to get within gold range. You don't need to hit it on the dot
    Last edited by rodelicious; 01-06-2023 at 10:29 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rodelicious For This Useful Post:

paris hilton (02-27-2023),TimeLord (02-02-2023),Unown (04-23-2023),Vaebae (01-19-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Please archive this thread as it is no longer working