DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Currently studying to get an associates in Art! But psychology, game design, writing, and programming are all side interests that often over-lap in the process of my pursuit of art. I'm definitely still learning them all, and it always feels like there's forever more to learn, so I'll probably be spending the rest of my life learning what I can, and it still won't be everything ; ain't that amazing?

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm a Cyber Security Engineer. Kind of not where I want to be, but I'm taken care of so can't complain too much.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Was previously a data analyst working in water products industry, recently laid off and am now job searching for business analyst/data related jobs

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Currently in Recreation & Sports field.

Been doing it for ages and have done sales, and municipal government but work in the private sector now.

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I had my own Security business for over 15 years, unfortunately I was not able to make it through the pandemic, as tons of other business' where you needed to interact with customers face to face, hands on. However, because of that, I have been a full time stay at home dad for the past 5 years since my son was born and it has been the most fulfilling thing I have ever done. I love being able to do most of the projects on our home myself, raising our son who is incredibly active, which is helping me get back into shape, but just teaching him so many things and watching his eyes light up since he is at that "sponge" stage and just wants to be involved in everything. Definitely blessed to be able to be a stay at home dad, but I'm also currently looking for something part time, as in August the little one will be going to kindergarten full time, something remote would be fantastic, data entry esc maybe?

I'm also trying to make my Twitch stream and YouTube channel more than just a hobby but that is very wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Masterplayer44; 06-19-2023 at 11:07 PM.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm graduating in a few days here, I studied as a forensic assistant, basically, we help identify otherwise unidentifiable bodies
    It's like being a corpse sherlock holmes.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nameless Ghoul For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (06-20-2023),Crooked (06-20-2023),kittyray (06-20-2023)

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterplayer44 View Post
    I had my own Security business for over 15 years, unfortunately I was not able to make it through the pandemic, as tons of other business' where you needed to interact with customers face to face, hands on. However, because of that, I have been a full time stay at home dad for the past 5 years since my son was born and it has been the most fulfilling thing I have ever done. I love being able to do most of the projects on our home myself, raising our son who is incredibly active, which is helping me get back into shape, but just teaching him so many things and watching his eyes light up since he is at that "sponge" stage and just wants to be involved in everything. Definitely blessed to be able to be a stay at home dad, but I'm also currently looking for something part time, as in August the little one will be going to kindergarten full time, something remote would be fantastic, data entry esc maybe?

I'm also trying to make my Twitch stream and YouTube channel more than just a hobby but that is very wishful thinking.
    Physical security or digital security?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    12d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by master4you2 View Post
    Physical security or digital security?
    Physical security, camera system installations, alarm system installations, body guard work, etc... it was a one stop shop so to speak of all physical security needs.

J_L_K_64 rules you.

(you need an account to see links) - My YouTube Channel

(you need an account to see links) - My Twitch channel - Sunday thru Friday 9:30PM EST - 1:30AM EST

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    i'm a full stack dev at a bank working on trading systems. it's pretty steady job with decent bonus. but the annual package is meh.

previously i was just doing non-technical stuff mostly, like CSM and PM for maintenance projects. decided to make the jump and go all hands on deck for tech! i do enjoy what im doing now, which is good i guess..?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    I have degrees in Russian studies, art history, visual culture, and studio art. My work situations have been pretty all over the place, but I'm hoping to be able to do something within my area of study this coming year.