23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by novalyx View Post
    Unfortunately only 10K total as I can't afford to max bet. Since my account is old (advantageous), I can bet roughly 5.7K x 10 for a total of 57K. I only have a measly 300K so that is a huge chunk of change, especially if I don't win that day. I've been following ~innocent and lost yesterday with a bigger bet so it's a little harder to justify increasing it.
    Use Boochi_Target. Much higher success rate. The page you tried usually wins once or twice a week. Boochi is typically 5-6/7 days while doubling your bet total.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

rodelicious (01-06-2023),Tyranitar (01-06-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by novalyx View Post
    Unfortunately only 10K total as I can't afford to max bet. Since my account is old (advantageous), I can bet roughly 5.7K x 10 for a total of 57K. I only have a measly 300K so that is a huge chunk of change, especially if I don't win that day. I've been following ~innocent and lost yesterday with a bigger bet so it's a little harder to justify increasing it.
    I follow Garet's and he usually wins at least what I betted. Maybe 5 days he wins, one day he loses?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

rodelicious (01-06-2023)

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    Heya! Welcome back to neopets! I recently got back into it when Covid happened lol, I was on hiatus/forgot about and just remembered it during the time Covid happened and we we're forced to stay home.

If you have a mild BD Pet you can use them to battle koi warrior to get codestones to sell for some quick NPs!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links):
    On Neopets, I tried restocking but I can't get anything good nor do I find anything worthwhile. Only the standard cheapo items so I never really bother. I do like battledome though but I'm still far from being able to make the good bucks as I still need to level up to fight Jetsam Ace. In the meanwhile, I'm battling the S750 robot. Aside from that, it's just food club and dailies.
    @(you need an account to see links):
    What are ryugotchis? I don't quite understand it yet? Is it the second icon under the peppermint thing and I assume it's like a tamagotchi, but do I only interact with it while it's on the forums or can I play with them elsewhere?
    @(you need an account to see links)ie:
    I'll try not to lurk so much! I'm more of a lurker than a poster as I don't often have too much to contribute. I'm currently level 50 in Pokemon GO and my favourite pokemon is probably a Charmander as that was my first pokemon in Pokemon Red on GB. I'll try to add to the very merry CK competition!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 4h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Congrats @(you need an account to see links) you got a birdie ryugotchi! Yes they're like tamagotchis and if you take good care they can evolve

You can interact with them only here on the forum.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Heya! Welcome back to neopets! I recently got back into it when Covid happened lol, I was on hiatus/forgot about and just remembered it during the time Covid happened and we we're forced to stay home.

If you have a mild BD Pet you can use them to battle koi warrior to get codestones to sell for some quick NPs!
    Nope, my pet was level 1 with less than 1000NP when I joined and quit lol, so that's what I came back to

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 9h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey novalyx, welcome to ck! You def found the right place to speed up your progress
    Good luck with getting that Kad and your dream pet!

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!