2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    33d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 39m

hello!!

hey there! my name is Maia and i just got here!
    my cousin suggested this site to me since i have been getting back into neopets

i also enjoy pokemon, WoW, League of Legends (sometimes) and Star Stable Online haha
    recently been trying to draw again so hoping to put some pets in the BC soon

i would love to make some friends so it anyone wants to chat feel free to message me c:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia For This Useful Post:

Alister (01-12-2023),Charmander (01-15-2023),DarkSkies (01-12-2023),Excalibur (01-12-2023),Slowpoke (01-14-2023),Tyranitar (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Hello Maia! Welcome, welcome!

What kind of things do you like to do on Neo? Pet trading? NC trading? BD?

Ah! Pokemon and WoW are some things I enjoy as well!!
    ...er, Wotlk Classic that is. I'm not a fan of Retail anymore );

But drawing is always a wonderful thing! I suck at it so I never enter lol
    Only did it once for the avatar

But I do hope to see you around! Everyone here is super helpful and a pleasure to be around

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    33d 13h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 39m
    i probably should have mentioned in the original post haha
    but i do like pet trading and NC trading! have dabbled with BD but i dont currently have a BD pet

i played classic and burning crusade classic, i stopped at wotlk even tho its my favourite, i just played that in real time so i didnt have the drive to do it again lol
    i do play retail now, which is wild because i haven’t played it in a long time
    but as someone very critical of retail WoW, its a lot of fun c:
    i play a holy priest and i enjoy the difficulty of healing right now

i am so rusty at drawing but i hope to get back into the swing of things soon

everyone here seems so nice! breath of fresh air compared to the PC lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    i probably should have mentioned in the original post haha
    but i do like pet trading and NC trading! have dabbled with BD but i dont currently have a BD pet

i played classic and burning crusade classic, i stopped at wotlk even tho its my favourite, i just played that in real time so i didnt have the drive to do it again lol
    i do play retail now, which is wild because i haven’t played it in a long time
    but as someone very critical of retail WoW, its a lot of fun c:
    i play a holy priest and i enjoy the difficulty of healing right now

i am so rusty at drawing but i hope to get back into the swing of things soon

everyone here seems so nice! breath of fresh air compared to the PC lol
    Oh, I enjoy Pet and NC Trading as well!
    Im not to interested in restocking or the BD lol

But thats neat about WoW! I played way back in original TBC/WotLK as well. I loved those ones, so I was excited when they brought them back!
    I played in retail for a bit as well. Did heroic raiding in Shadowlands as a Holy Pally! But the game is just nowhere near what it use to be and just feels more like an RPG than anything ):

Oh, and for sure about the PC lol
    I feel much more comfortable here than over there! Plus, we're able to talk more freely as well

But yes! If you have any questions, always feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help out!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Hi Maia welcome to the forum, your cousin has good taste

If you like drawing you're gonna love the events the forum has. Right now the (you need an account to see links) is happening.

You can use many means to express yourself if you feel your drawing style outs you (remember Neo account privacy is always suggest here for your own safety).

I don't do a lot of games sadly, last was Clash Royale but I quitted long time ago. Still I hope we can find common background to chat and meet better :3

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (01-12-2023),Nattiee (01-12-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Hey, welcome! I was super rusty getting back into drawing as well when I joined cK. Being here has motivated me a ton to keep at it and try and improve as there's so many fun creative events cK holds. Right now there's a festive holiday themed event going on c: Are you interested in being here mostly for the community aspect only or are you interested in learning more about our *~*nefarious*~* black market transaction side as well? Personally, I joined cK planning to just do a few transactions but ended up falling in love with the community.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Hi Maia!
    I hope you find this community very welcomig! We have tons of fun here talking about neopets, pokemon, videogames, life, basically everything haha

Most of us love collecting Userbars and figuring how to get the super hard/rare ones

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    18d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Hello Maia Welcome!

I know quite a few people here play pokemon and have/had played LoL I dont play those games, but wouldnt mind trying them, I've tried league before but it was pretty difficult. I've always wanted to try WOW though, if you play any other games and/or are looking for someone to play with.
    Please feel free to message any time. I love meeting new friends and playing video games with them is one of my favorite things to do.
    You should definitely try the BC, best of luck to you. I also want to try but I have no artistic skills. Neopets definitely motivates to learn those skills and feel inspired though.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hey Maia! Welcome to ck!
    I think someone broke the first rule about ck... Nah, I'm just kidding. Just a reference to Figth Club, my favorite movie!
    If you like to draw, go to our art sections! And we also have an event rigth now, I think you can still enter and do the 4 promts on time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey Maia,

We love us a good friend Welcome!
    What brought you back to Neo? Do you have a favourite pokemon? Our community events are a great way to meet new people. There's about a week left in our Very Merry @(you need an account to see links) called out earlier. If you have some free time and want to participate, we'd love to have you.