19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

{H. Goddess} Harvestella

I didn't see a thread directed towards Harvestella and wasn't sure if anyone had played or was on the fence about buying it - so I figured I'd give my review / post a thread about it for you guys to see!

That should be the Available Now Trailer!

STORY
    SQUARE ENIX presents HARVESTELLA, a brand-new lifestyle simulation RPG.
    Introducing a brand-new fantasy x life simulation RPG from Square Enix! Through the changing seasons, explore an imaginative world, tend your crops, make new friends, face enemies in dynamic combat, and unravel the mystery of the season of death, Quietus.

How I feel about it -

So I waited awhile to purchase it, I'm gonna be honest - with SOS A Wonderful life coming and TOS Remastered coming I was too excited about them - Harvestella completely vanished from my thoughts. (Along with Scarlet and Violet which I binge played)

I'm a little glad I waited, not because the game is bad, but because now that I got Pokemon out of the way (aside from a shiny dex completion which will take me hours - upon hours since I refuse to get a shiny charm) I can devote my energy and time to the game.

It very much has a rune factory feel - which I love. The game (for me) is challenging and also extremely interesting. The storyline of an amnesiac who is forced to farm and save the world is one we're familiar with but for some reason it doesn't feel overplayed or cliche.

The character designs so far are honestly really pretty, and the characters stories and how they tie in are kind of heartwrenching. I cried for a few side quests which sounds dumb but man they tugged at the heartstrings in a way I was unfamiliar with and they hit kinda close to home.

I'm only on chapter 3 out of 10 I believe and I've already found myself immersed.
    The voice actors / actresses are lovely and honestly I love listening to their quips during battle.

I can definitely give a more in depth review and add some photos when I get off work but I highly recommend checking it out and even playing the demo if you don't want to fully commit.
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harvest Goddess For This Useful Post:

Buizel (12-23-2022),Cinnamoroll (12-23-2022),DarkSkies (12-23-2022),Narkotiq (12-23-2022),Rachy Queen (12-23-2022),Slowpoke (12-23-2022),Synth Salazzle (12-23-2022),Zenitsu (12-23-2022)