DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 2h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Paridae, welcome to ck and welcome back to Neo!
    I really love reading Neo's lore too!!! Though I admit I haven't done it in a long time and I think I forgot most of it now lol.

Hope to see you around the forums ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by paridae View Post
    Hey all!

The name's Paridae (like the bird!), she/her, late 20s. Nice to meet you! Decided to take the plunge because, well, current day Neopets is kinda going down the drain a little and I figure it's okay to play outside the rules a bit now. Hehe.

Like most of you Neopets was my favourite thing ever when I was a wee girl and I spent hours playing games, salivating over paint brushes and imagining what the future would hold for the website (such as getting excited for The Darkest Faerie releasing here in the UK) (it did not release here in the UK). I signed up for every petsite going and racked up a ton of spam email in the process when they inevitably went bust and sold my data. And of course, I did the obligatory Warrior Cats roleplaying. The whole 00's internet kid experience.

Looking forward to chatting more about my favourite nerdy online hobby. And hopefully eventually get one of those little ryugotchis. Every petsite does mean, every petsite.
    Welcome to clraik Paridae. How did you here about us? Your Neopets experience sounds so similar to mine. Especially for signing up for a multitude of pet sites at the time. We have lots of fun activities here outside of Neopets as well so hope you find your niche here As mentioned by some others here already the Ryus are a fun little addiction to do here. See you around the forum!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m
    Quote Originally Posted by paridae View Post
    Hey all!

The name's Paridae (like the bird!), she/her, late 20s. Nice to meet you! Decided to take the plunge because, well, current day Neopets is kinda going down the drain a little and I figure it's okay to play outside the rules a bit now. Hehe.

Like most of you Neopets was my favourite thing ever when I was a wee girl and I spent hours playing games, salivating over paint brushes and imagining what the future would hold for the website (such as getting excited for The Darkest Faerie releasing here in the UK) (it did not release here in the UK). I signed up for every petsite going and racked up a ton of spam email in the process when they inevitably went bust and sold my data. And of course, I did the obligatory Warrior Cats roleplaying. The whole 00's internet kid experience.

Looking forward to chatting more about my favourite nerdy online hobby. And hopefully eventually get one of those little ryugotchis. Every petsite does mean, every petsite.
    Welcome to the community! It's nice to see a bunch of warm welcomes already... and if you're looking to enhance your Neopets experience, you definitely came to the right place. Bots aside, there's always fun and interesting content being shared here.

See you around, Paridae!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------