Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Wink Helloooo!

Hey all!

The name's Paridae (like the bird!), she/her, late 20s. Nice to meet you! Decided to take the plunge because, well, current day Neopets is kinda going down the drain a little and I figure it's okay to play outside the rules a bit now. Hehe.

Like most of you Neopets was my favourite thing ever when I was a wee girl and I spent hours playing games, salivating over paint brushes and imagining what the future would hold for the website (such as getting excited for The Darkest Faerie releasing here in the UK) (it did not release here in the UK). I signed up for every petsite going and racked up a ton of spam email in the process when they inevitably went bust and sold my data. And of course, I did the obligatory Warrior Cats roleplaying. The whole 00's internet kid experience.

Looking forward to chatting more about my favourite nerdy online hobby. And hopefully eventually get one of those little ryugotchis. Every petsite does mean, every petsite.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paridae For This Useful Post:

Charmander (12-27-2022),DarkSkies (12-20-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    77d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Oh, hello hello!
    Welcome!

I never got to play the Darkest Faerie, but from I heard, it was pretty good!
    I've been playing Neo for a good while myself and have tried to play other pet sites, but I sadly couldnt get into themlol

What are some things you like to do on the site?

But we're all very happy to have you here!
    Other than Neo, we have a healthy range of other things we like to nerd about as well
    Like, Pokemon and OSRS are my two main things

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    What are some things you like to do on the site?
    I love reading lore and plots.. the intricate Lost Desert plot solutions page, or the old Ski Lodge Murder Mystery stuff. In terms of actual gameplay I enjoy the usual moneymaking, training. I like developing characters for my Neopets and acquiring lab rats to experiment on until I can see an OC forming. And back in the day I loved Meerca Chase II!

I understand how other sites might not hook you like Neo - it is certainly the broadest in scope and variety of activities. I also enjoy Flight Rising and similar games where customising a pet with genes is a big part of the appeal. But no website has as many games as Neo.

And oh boy I love Pokemon too, Scarlet is really fun. I'm particularly interested in Gen 1 glitches and exploits!

Pronouns
    🦕☄️🌃
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    58d 15h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 23m
    current day Neopets is kinda going down the drain a little and I figure it's okay to play outside the rules a bit now
    God I felt this spiritually. Ever since I dipped my toe into the darkside my mental health has improve drastically from playing 'like a good person'

Anyways welcome to cK! I hope you like it here! We have a lovely community that offers MANY interests and I believe you'll fit right in!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by paridae View Post
    Hey all!

The name's Paridae (like the bird!), she/her, late 20s. Nice to meet you! Decided to take the plunge because, well, current day Neopets is kinda going down the drain a little and I figure it's okay to play outside the rules a bit now. Hehe.

Like most of you Neopets was my favourite thing ever when I was a wee girl and I spent hours playing games, salivating over paint brushes and imagining what the future would hold for the website (such as getting excited for The Darkest Faerie releasing here in the UK) (it did not release here in the UK). I signed up for every petsite going and racked up a ton of spam email in the process when they inevitably went bust and sold my data. And of course, I did the obligatory Warrior Cats roleplaying. The whole 00's internet kid experience.

Looking forward to chatting more about my favourite nerdy online hobby. And hopefully eventually get one of those little ryugotchis. Every petsite does mean, every petsite.
    Hey there Paridae!!! Nice to meet you.
    Yes, sometimes is good to play outside the rules.
    I hope you find the greatness here, we're very talkative and friendly.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    God I felt this spiritually. Ever since I dipped my toe into the darkside my mental health has improve drastically from playing 'like a good person'
    Haha yes, when it comes to games the number 1 priority should always be FUN, like cheating in an item in Minecraft when you're really stuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I hope you find the greatness here, we're very talkative and friendly.
    Looks like it! I love the classic forum setup here, such a rarity to see in this day and age.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by paridae View Post
    Haha yes, when it comes to games the number 1 priority should always be FUN, like cheating in an item in Minecraft when you're really stuck!

Looks like it! I love the classic forum setup here, such a rarity to see in this day and age.
    There're some themes that you can select in the bottom left, but for me, the best kind of customization are the user bars and the permission groups.
    I encourage you to collect them all!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 16h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Welcome to the forum Paridae you're gonna love here!

Ryugotchis are very addicting. I think the only pet games I did was neopets, monstergame and one about horses I can't remember the name.

If you like collecting we also have many colorful userbars. This thread will give you the Peppermint UB

(you need an account to see links)

And for others:

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 12-20-2022 at 06:42 PM.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 7h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Welcome to cK! I had to look up what kind of bird "Paridae" was, hah. I think I might have signed up for other petsites too but I can't really say I got into any of them (except Dragon Cave, which I don't play anymore). Anyways, hope to see you around!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-24-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post

Anyways welcome to cK! I hope you like it here! We have a lovely community that offers MANY interests and I believe you'll fit right in!
    Haha same. Living on the dark side definitely makes neo more entertaining.