I know it's a divisive topic but I'm a big fan of marking up my books and taking notes of lines and phrases that I really like whether it be because it's relatable or sounds pretty or made me laugh or whatever. Not necessarily looking for favorite quotes, can just something like a three word phrase where you love how it rolls off the tongue. Or I guess however you decide to mark up your books.

If what you're sharing contains a potential spoiler, please use a spoiler tag and note where it's from.

If what you're sharing could be potentially triggering or upsetting, please also use a spoiler tag with your best judgement.

Also, I know we have a lot of polyglots (or at least duoglots), so no pressure to share things only in English!

Alsoalso, feel free to share as much or as little about why you picked something!

(A lot of the books I have in my apartment are unread, so actually are not marked up, but am looking for some things to share and will share once a couple others have gone as not to sway with the starting post).