Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your toughts on ChatGPT and other AI?

Pronouns
    they/them, he??
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    23d 6h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I have a lot of thoughts on this as a high school teacher. I have gone to a few meetings/presentations/workshops about it.

We need to shift the purpose of education, but our efforts to do that are too slow compared to the rise of the technology. That leaves this weird gap where people are still asking questions and assigning essays that can be done by AI while we create new innovative lessons that can't be replicated or answered by AI.

Right now, a lot of teachers are teaching in a way that allows students to exploit the resources online. But if you are teaching the PROCESS and not the end product, you can't fill that in with an AI.

always looking to purchase oddity pets! (item petpets, uc petpets, maybe glitch names, etc.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mothmen For This Useful Post:

howdy (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/2
    Mentioned
    136 times
    Time Online
    33d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    I do believe ChatGPT will take over Google though. It gives you direct answers instead of having to sieve through all the articles, blogs, and media on google search.

Though, I don't think I know enough that this opinion is valid haha. Just my own thoughts.