Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
Hey there!
I have recently change career from Civil Engineer to become an Automation Testing Engineer, and I've been exploring the software universe and all that it have to offer.
Recently I discovered the Artificial Inteligence and all the benefits it has, I've been actively making questions to ChatGPT about everything, from asking how the weather is going to be in my city, doing basic exams about mexican history and I've even asked about how to provision Docker by using a Vagrant Plugin? (because that was a homework in the Bootcamp I am at)
It's not perfect, yet. But it's improving.

Here are the screenshots of the responses about my homework.

As you can see, it's amazing!
But a lot of people are worried because it can do school resumes, legal contracts based on the laws of the city, it can code, give you step by steps recipes and instructions about anything.
People is worried to lose their jobs because of this tools and some of them wants to do them illegal.

This is not the first time that the technology makes people lose their job, and obviouly it hurts, but I think it makes us adapt and have better things faster.

What do you think about?
I met up with my professor and we talked about ChatGPT. He said so many people were using it to do their homework and quizzes! The professors are well aware of ChatGPT even though they aren't a part of their policies on plagiarism. We had two students get kicked out of the program, Computer Science Master's program, and a lot failed their classes and have to retake them. So ChatGPT is costing students money to retake classes as well as ruining their graduate career/futures. Once you get kicked out of college for cheating using AI, it will be hard to get back into another program. The two students were also international students so they had to go back to their countries because their visas were only good for school I guess.