Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Ah, I hear you lol
    I haven't had a chance to get my account going yet, but I want to ASAP! I want to do the Holiday event and to try and get the Temp Pet

Oh, Medicine sounds super fun! A healer would actually be pretty awesome! We have tanks and DPS atm
    But would a healer make things to easy? Or replace the need for food? Im not sure.
    I'd still love to see if that could be a thing though!

I just checked and there's actually a 7 day membership with Prime!! I just don't know where to start back up, it's been so long, yknow? Maybe also start with the holiday event!
    I want a pet so badly, I tried going for one of the easiest ones, which was mole, but quickly gave that one up, it was just a money sink.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juna For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-17-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    I just checked and there's actually a 7 day membership with Prime!! I just don't know where to start back up, it's been so long, yknow? Maybe also start with the holiday event!
    I want a pet so badly, I tried going for one of the easiest ones, which was mole, but quickly gave that one up, it was just a money sink.
    Oh hell yeah! Nice!
    I say maybe do the Holiday event as well! Im actually gonna try and do that soon lol I JUST turned my account on this morning!

Oh! If you enjoy fishing, you can try Temp? Its a safe game and you dont need to pump money into it! You actually GAIN money due to the fish and stuff you can get

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    37d 17h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Oh hell yeah! Nice!
    I say maybe do the Holiday event as well! Im actually gonna try and do that soon lol I JUST turned my account on this morning!

Oh! If you enjoy fishing, you can try Temp? Its a safe game and you dont need to pump money into it! You actually GAIN money due to the fish and stuff you can get
    I will def do that. I need some easy money, I just gave my bf 20MIL bc he had got hacked. Do you take dmg, like at the fire mini game?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    I will def do that. I need some easy money, I just gave my bf 20MIL bc he had got hacked. Do you take dmg, like at the fire mini game?
    Holy crap! What!? Im sorry!
    That sucks!! I dont mind tossing you 5m if that could help you out?
    I 10000% know what that feels like as I was hacked and they took EVERYTHING! I had 100m worth of items in my bank, and they took it...

Ah, but for Temp, no! It does no damage! Its 100% safe

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Do you guys think the new skill is actually, genuinely going to get released this time around? Or do you think we're looking at Artisan/Warding 3.0?

TBH I'm in the camp that I'd rather see outdated skills reworked and rejuvenated than add new skills. Like all the crazy stuff they did with warding... so the player base didn't want a new skill... why not release that as content for crafting/RC/magic? The Mining/Smithing rework is one of the greatest updates RS3 has gotten and the big revitalizing and huge content updates are always some of the best. We've got construction, smithing, crafting, and fletching... I just find it so hard to believe any new 'artisan' type skill content (ie: warding) needs to create an entirely new skill and has content that wouldn't already fit under those 4.

Anyway, that's my mini rant over I think Jagex/the playerbase are too lazer focused on being able to say 'NEW SKILL' rather than focusing on the actual content and improvements regardless of what vehicle they come in.

Pronouns
    Male
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I am on the fence about the idea of a new skill.. the reason I enjoy old-school so much is because it is just that. Nostalgia. I don't want them adding anything too much similar to what they've done to RS3 , sailing just sounds like the personal ports from RS3, I did a little follow up reading after the skill pitches on YouTube. I don't dislike the idea entirely , personally i voted that I didn't want any ofthe proposed 3 skills but I know I'm in the minority .

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by osrs noob View Post
    I am on the fence about the idea of a new skill.. the reason I enjoy old-school so much is because it is just that. Nostalgia. I don't want them adding anything too much similar to what they've done to RS3 , sailing just sounds like the personal ports from RS3, I did a little follow up reading after the skill pitches on YouTube. I don't dislike the idea entirely , personally i voted that I didn't want any ofthe proposed 3 skills but I know I'm in the minority .
    Im all for a new skill as I think it would be pretty fun, but the idea of Sailing is the one that gets me.
    I fully believe that it only won because of the memes. It like...bothers me a ton lol

Pronouns
    Male
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I read the dev's idea behind the sailing skill and expanding the Glienor map to include the bodies of water is an inticing prospect as that would theoretically double the size of the world. It would be a huge undertaking but maybe it's just me being a stick in the mud, I'm fine without anything being added to the game. They should just stick to creating good solid content and expanding on the skills they already have. I mean I'm struggling away with the runecraft skill (I just got to 95 today) and even at such a high level the best exp rates I'm getting doing souls and bloods is comparable to the exp rates of making earth tiaras. (Something that can be done at level 1 of the skill) shouldn't there be a disparity between such a gap? Well there isn't lol.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    The Sailing skill just seems so... silly? Idk, maybe Im just being weird as I am NOT a fan of that skill idea lol
    But I do agree that they need to mess with what can give exp and at what rate. A BIG Gratz to 95 though! Im so lazy with all my skills lol

I want to get my fishing to 99

Pronouns
    Male
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 9h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    The Sailing skill just seems so... silly? Idk, maybe Im just being weird as I am NOT a fan of that skill idea lol
    But I do agree that they need to mess with what can give exp and at what rate. A BIG Gratz to 95 though! Im so lazy with all my skills lol

I want to get my fishing to 99
    Fishing is one of those tough skills that could use a touch up too, I know with barb fishing and 1.5 ticking a person can get close to 70k/hr but man that's harsh it's click intensive and really only for adept players. What's your fishing level now? Personally I did karambwans because if you have access to fairy rings/POH you can automate the whole process. 🧐 But it's slow, closer to 35k xp/hr. Sailing was originally floated out as like a joke waaaay back in the day, pre-summoning days. I don't know how they'll incorporate it to tie into other skills it just doesn't seem to fit with me. @(you need an account to see links) if you want to we could maybe do some bossing together sometime I don't know what sort of account your working with. I've finally nearly maxed I just reached 2263 total level earlier today. Only 14 more levels to go!